“I loved this spot”
Review of Blue Rooster Cafe - CLOSED

Blue Rooster Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: We are a full service restaurant that specializes in delicious coffee, blender drinks, ice cream, and full menu including breakfast, lunch, dinner and a buffet breakfast every Sunday 8am to noon. Ice Cream Hut is open daily 8am to 9pm
Kamloops, Canada
“I loved this spot”
Reviewed June 4, 2014

My husband and I were out in Peachland for a vacation recently and we found the blue rooster cafe. I can't say enough great things about this spot. Perfect location, huge patio, great food... And the service was outstanding. We were there Tuesday and Wednesday and the two women that were working were fantastic. The restaurant was quite busy and they still found time to have a nice chat with us. We had the farmhouse breakfast and the strawberry waffles and they were soooo yummy! The portion sizes were huge and the prices were just right! Nicole recommended the pamosa and it did not disappoint. I would recommend going here for breakfast or lunch any day. Nicole and Lynn were a wonderful treat and it's very unfortunate that people have bad things to say on the service.

4 Thank Debbie S

Peachland, Canada
“New Restaurant, Good Food”
Reviewed June 1, 2014

As a local I eat there a few times a month.
The food is always from a good quality, portions are fair.
The only thing that could be better is the service, but because they are new this is normal that it takes some time to get this right.
Prices are comparable with other restaurants up and down the valley.

2 Thank patrickvanminsel
Peachland BC
“Friendly and good food.”
Reviewed May 30, 2014

We've had good food and portion size here. Must admit could have more servers. Don't be in a rush. Server is polite and friendly. We've been there for breakfast and lunch and have not been disappointed in the food. Food prices are about the same as other restaurants up and down the valley. A nice place to relax and enjoy a meal. Will definitely be going back.

1 Thank irenePeachlandBC
West Kelowna, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Service was terrible !!”
Reviewed May 22, 2014

Well what can i say ,, the service was terrible !!!! I took my son there for dinner and it was terrible . We had walked in there and it took the server 30 mins. to get to us . I had to go and pic up a menu at the front of the bar . When we did get service i was told they where changing the beer keg so it would be 5 mins. WELL that 5 minutes was 25 mins . Shall i go on about our food order .. I received mine . My sons meal was no where to be seen . We waited 10 mins . Still no meal for my son .. 20 mins NO MEAL ..40 mins ,, NO MEAL . ( I told my son to start eating my meal . So we shared my meal . So i asked the service that i would like my sons food to go ... WELL HE FINALLY GOT HIS FOOD . WE MISS ROCKY JS (Good food when we received it .. A little on the expensive side . )

1 Thank 17clayton
Canada BC
“Poor place”
Reviewed April 26, 2014 via mobile

Don't go there. Service is very poor. The food also. There is one person who is trying to run the whole place. Waiting time is absurd.

• Visited April 2014