“Sprectators”
Review of ZipZone Peachland

ZipZone Peachland
Ranked #1 of 19 things to do in Peachland
More attraction details
Owner description: Epic Family Fun. Canada's Highest Freestyle Zipline. Six awesome ziplines spanning the beautiful Deep Creek Gorge. Bring your whole family for a great day of adventure and fun
Reviewed March 22, 2012

a thrill and really funny to watch . friends took us there and dont know the directions but wasn't far from where we always stay in Peachland BC

Reviewed November 23, 2011

This is the best zipping course I've been on yet! I took my best friend and my Dad (who at 59 was a little reluctant at first.) As with all zipping courses, it's quite expensive, but this one is more worth it than others. Our guides were helpful and friendly and helped us get suited up in no time. They don't ease you into it - the first line is pretty high up and long as well. You can use the handlebars provided or brave it and hold on to your harness from the get go. All of the lines are exhilarating with stunning views of the canyon beneath you. They vary in length and speed but are all fun. The line where you 'do the dangle' is pretty intense - with additions to your harness you flip yourself upside down when kicking off the platform. I was surprisingly nervous about this and (regrettably) was too chicken to let go but still got my feet in the air the whole way down. My Dad, however, went full out upside down, arms in the air, loving every second of it!! The hiking between lines is nice too. Because there were only 3 of us, the entire course took only about an hour which felt very short considering we drive 2.5 hours each way just to get there. When it was done I really wanted to go again so I could fully enjoy it, now I had already experienced each line. Would love to come back and do it again.

2  Thank PDove
Reviewed October 3, 2011

We were a group of 10 friends and had our experience on September 30. Princeton Avenue is the road that take you to the park. This road is paved for about 4km and then unpaved for the remaining 4 km from Peachland. Our guides, Andres and Andy, and all our equipment were waiting for us. It didn't take long to get into the gear and then we were off. Two of our members had a fear of heights, but they were so brave and faced their fear. One of them was my husband Dave. The guides were knowledgeable, patient and fun. They showed us how we could have more fun, if we chose too, especially relaxing on one of the six lines. That's right, lay back, cross your legs and rest your head in your hands while you zip across the canyon!!!!! It took approximately 2.5 hours to get 12 people (two more were also booked at our time) through everything. There is some uphill walking involved from a couple of the platforms, so be prepared. They do provide water at some of the stations. Great experience - everyone had a great adventure.

3  Thank CanadianCruiser
Reviewed September 22, 2011

Great guides with an awesome sense of humour and knowledge. Very safe and lots of fun!

1  Thank JamieLeib
Reviewed August 1, 2011

Went with two teens and five mature yet competitive adults (late 40's-mid 60's). Very impressed how safe and easy it was to zip. Certainly stepping off the first time was a little nerve wracking but able to stRfish and cannonball as well as keep eyes open to enjoy sights of canyon below. Did the dangle (upside down). Only the youngest teen and the oldest didn't do. Thought it would be hard to get the lard butt ontop but very easy to go that way.
Our flight guides were Mackenzie and Graham. Two very pleasant well mannered and professional guides. Can't say enough about them. Safety was first the entire time yet this didn't spoil fun or flights. We never were rushed. They would cajoal you to try what your spouse did. "r u going upside down like your wife?". What could I say to save face?
Recommend morning flights as the heat in valley just now would be a little uncomfortable in afternoon. Try it! Step out and live a little. We are only here once and we should make each day exciting and fun.
Ps you will sleep like a baby that night knowing you still can compete with your spouse and look great in your teens eyes! Go zipping

1  Thank SnoresALot3