“amazing experience!”

The Waterfront Grille & Pizzeria
Ranked #12 of 27 Restaurants in Peachland
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: The Waterfront Grill is located directly across from the Peachland Day Harbour. Outdoor Patio seating for taking in the lake and mountain views from May to October. Live entertainment Thursday, Friday and Saturdays nights all summer long! Known for our Bambalam Pizza and home made burgers, you will also find our unique and flavorful entree's are always big pleasers! Closed from January through April.
Reviewed December 2, 2012

My husband and I travelled to peachland in november and came upon your establishment while driving along the beach. I must say it was the absolute BEST service I have ever had. The young lady you had there during the day was a true delight I think her name was nicole? or nicola? (sorry!). The food was perfect and the atmosphere was top notch. Only down side was the lady chef is quite loud and talks a lot, but she makes a mean soup so it made up for it!

There are newer reviews for The Waterfront Grille & Pizzeria

Reviewed November 13, 2012

Ordered two of the Large Pizzas,worst pizza ever,thin,topless and overpriced,never again! Double Cheese Double Pepperoni pizza was not what it says! Go anywhere else or buy frozen pizza

1  Thank dfenseman
bambalam, Owner at The Waterfront Grille & Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2012

We are so sorry to hear about your unfortunate experience. I wish you had contacted us immediately. I invite you to try us again and we will look after the cost of your Pizza's. Do you happen to know what day this happened so I can investigate what broke down in our kitchen staff. We don't usually get any complaints on our pizza (occasional mix up on the type of pizza made) and consistency is so important to us. Any input would be helpful. I appreciate you taking the time to let us know about this. I truly hope you will take us up on trying us again at our cost and not yours. I personally apologize for your unfortunate experience.
Jeff

Reviewed November 1, 2012

We stopped into Peachland during our drive from Osoyoos to Kelowna and were pleased to dine in at The Waterfront. The cauliflower-bacon-cheese soup was tasty and good warmer on a cool day. And the view of Okanagan Lake was perfect!

Reviewed October 23, 2012

Pizza was great, fish and chips pretty good too! Good service, large portions.....very reasonable. Very nice view of the lake..

Reviewed September 22, 2012

Friendly staff...amazing pizza.... ( me with my gluten allergy ) tried a gluten free crust that tasted like heaven !!!! Plus we caught the tail end of some Great entertainment....people were up and dancing.... So much fun!!! We brought friends from out of town.... They were about to close up and stayed open later to accommodate us... if that's not amazing small town hospitality ... I don't know what is. I would highly recommend this place to others.... :)