The Peachland Castle
The Cove Lakeside Resort(West Kelowna)(Great Value!)
$186
$181
$113
$106
Best Western Plus Wine Country Hotel & Suites(West Kelowna)(Great Value!)
$148
$156
Siesta Suites(Kelowna)(Great Value!)
$128
TripAdvisor
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed December 12, 2011

a very poor hotel , bad service , very dirty , we had to ask twice for the toilet to be cleaned , don,t book you will regret it

Room Tip: just don't
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled with friends
8  Thank keith196012
Reviewed November 22, 2011

I went to the peachland castle for an event with 30 people for one night. The place was clean and organized. We were given full use of everything we needed including dishes, oven, tv, sound system, patio, anything we wanted to use. The owners were extremely accomodating and generous. Our group will most definitely be coming back at least annually. When we went to look at it the first time, it was under going renovations. When we had our event, everything was completed for our use, and as I understand they are only trying to make the place better with further updates. I was more than pleased with my stay and I know that my entire party felt the same way. Thanks Jon and Jamie for an awesome night!

Room Tip: Lake side rooms have an amazing 180 degree view of Okanagan Lake.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled with friends
4  Thank Morgan R
Reviewed September 30, 2011

We were booked here, but ended up cancelling once we arrived. Ugly, dirty, smoky, noisy (it is right beside the highway). Book elsewhere.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
7  Thank BugandWog
Reviewed August 24, 2011

I am a local and would never stay here again.

It was dirty, unorganized and the caretaker partied all night long with her local friends. Doing drugs, smoking up a storm and drinking. They were full and I don't know how the other guests felt but I couldn't believe it. 2 dogs running around all over the place. Do the owners know what is going on over there?

They have permanent residents that live there. They had dirty dishes and dirty laundry all over the place.

I used the jacuzzi tub - which looked clean. But the next day, after my bath water had been drained for over 6 hours, I found a DISGUSTING residue in the bottom on the tub. This is soap scum from the jets not being properly blown/rinsed out after the last use... BLECK. I had to have a shower when I got home (no showers) The carpets were stained, no toilet paper in the room, dirty ashtrays with butts left in them on the deck. The dirty deck had not been swept in at least a month. jagged pieces of loose tiles all over the bathroom floor. Very dangerous.

The one thing I will give this place is the view. I opened my eyes to a 180 degree lake view from my pillow.

If you do book this place, you better have an open mind! This place is more of a hostel. A very expensive hostel.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
7  Thank Scorpion1024
Reviewed July 16, 2011

I booked the place for my wedding guests and when each family got there, we got a phonecall about if they could go somewhere else.
The place is just filthy and the breakfast is expired items with no service.

What a shame..I planned such a beautiful wedding that turned out great but anyone who had stayed there hadn't had breakfast and hadn't showered.
sheets and blankets were dirty and stained, caretaker's dog runs everywhere and therefore the carpets are horribly stained.

We went there in winter to check it out and they said it will be cleaned for the busy season. They said they'll bring boats for us to ride and pay..all empty promises.
This place was the only thing for which I was in tears my wedding weekend.

Just stay away from this place.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family