“We would definitely stay here again.”
other travelers have booked this property
Your private gate The Treehouse Suite
Queen Bedroom
BBQ area
Sun kissed view
Evening view
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 13 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
purlbuddy
“We would definitely stay here again.”
Reviewed April 3, 2017 for a stay in August 2016

My daughter and I went to Peachland for the wonderful ripe fruit. We loved our stay. Murray was a great host, welcoming us when we arrived and showing us around. The place was beautiful, with all the amenities you'd ever need (including laundry), and a gorgeous deck overlooking Okanagan Lake. We would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: August 2016
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Apr 4, 2017
Beverly, it was fun having you both here and I enjoyed hearing about you adventures. Thank you for all the juicy peaches!
Jennifer...
Vernon, Canada
“Treehouse Suite is a Must VIsit in Peachland and Okanagan”
Reviewed April 2, 2017 for a stay in November 2016

Thanks so much for making our stay at the Eagles Nest so inviting. We were in the process of buying a house and the wonderful deck was a great place to discuss our options. I loved the suite and everything was so light, bright and relaxing especially the fireplace and custom decor touches. Murray is a great host, loads of local info and available when you need him. His Treehouse Suite was awesome - spectacular views, comfortable, clean, and a great bathroom. I highly recommend this place. The Okanagan is beautiful and we have now purchased in Vernon BC!

Date of stay: November 2016
Apr 3, 2017
Thank you Tom & Jennifer for your great review. I am so pleased you found the home you were looking for and all the best with your own B&B “Telemark Ridge Lodge” in Vernon BC.
Steven R
“Photographers paradise”
Reviewed April 1, 2017 for a stay in February 2017

Photographic paradise
Murray Wood my host at the Eaglesnest in Peachland British Columbia was very friendly and informative host, and the accommodation is modern rustic. What I mean by that is that you have all the modern appliances floor coverings and conveniences with the wood and stone features that give it a rustic feel in a brand-new sweet.
As a photographer I found that the location of the Eaglesnest lives up to its name with 180° view looking down and up Okanogan lake Peachland sits at the point of the dog leg allowing a full view right down to Kelowna and back the other way straight to Summerland allowing for some of the most stunning landscape photography I have encountered in the Okanagan valley.
From Peachland in the centre of Okanogan lake day trips or possible from Kamloops to Osoyoos giving you full access to the entire south and north Okanagan valley.

From wildlife photography, landscape, Vineyard and fruit for me this part of the Okanagan has it all.

I've been back to the Eaglesnest on a few occasions and Murray always makes my stay pleasant and relaxing with his big smile Keen wit and knowledge of the area.
Don't miss out on a trip to visit Mission Hill winery.
I highly recommend this lodging :-)

Date of stay: February 2017
Apr 2, 2017
Thank you for your wonderful review, Steve. I have always enjoyed your visits and thanks so much for the beautiful photographs.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing