“Seashore Restaurant”

Cuisines: Canadian
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed August 14, 2013

Wonderful pub atmosphere with 3 Acadian fiddlers the night we ate there... part of Acadian Festival. Good food with great dessert, good service on a very busy night, Good fun.

2  Thank Francis M

Reviewed May 20, 2013

My family attended a wedding reception here this past Saturday, May 18th, 2013 and we were very impressed with the staff, cleanliness and food. It was a buffet with turkey, ham and fish with lots of accompliments!! Everthing was ver good. The staff was awesome and made you feel like you were a guest in their home. If we get back, we will definitely eat at this establishment again!!

SEASHORE RESTAU... B, Owner at Seashore Restaurant & Blue Rock Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2013

thank you very much for this review. Me and my staff are here to please our customers. It was a pleasure having Blair & Kelly's wedding here, they are both very nice people. If you saw anything that we can change to improve please let me know. Thanks again

Denise LeBlanc
Owner/Operator

Reviewed April 30, 2012

There is a variety of foods on the menu. I would not suggest the Hot Lobster by any means. It is thick and not creamy and I don't think the lobster is fresh. I do like the Clams and Chips and the appetizers are great too.

1  Thank ChouChouNovaScotia