“happy to be back there”

Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Seating
Подмосковье
“happy to be back there”
Reviewed October 26, 2013

Exceptionally tasty - that's what I have left in memory after a visit to this cozy cafe. At the European level, and so can be more to say about this elegant place. I'd love to go back there!

• Visited November 2012

Heidelberg, Germany
“Just the best cafe in Russia”
Reviewed December 16, 2012

I have never been to a cafe better than this one in Russia. It is just perfect in its quality/price ratio as well as service. We always come there with our foreign friends and they appreciate this too. I strongly recommend this cafe to everyone and do not listen the opposite.

Bristol, United Kingdom
“Frequent eating in Tomsk”
Reviewed July 6, 2012

When my wife and I visit Tomsk and we wish to have a light meal, this is our chosen Restaurent/Cafe. There are three venues for this Restaurent and all of them to a very high standard and we have taken friends and family who also enjoyed. We used the Bulange at 80 Lenina for lunch on two occasions and we were very satisfied with the location (close to many bus routes), the venue which was up-market and comfortable, the quality and variety of courses and worth a particular mention the Blini with various fillings the soups and salads. My main attraction at all three venues was the superb selection of Gateau, which I am sure added to my waistline but were irresistible. We can also compliment the staff and service which were a credit to the Management and so refreshingly different from the "take it or leave it" attitude which is now fairly common in the UK. The other upside was that the impact on my wallet was very favourable. My Wife and I have no hesitation in recommending the Bulange to both residents and visitors. Enjoy..... which we will on our next visit.

• Visited October 2011