“Birthday in Vechnyi Zov”
Review of Vechnyi Zov

Vechnyi Zov
Ranked #5 of 466 Restaurants in Tomsk
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Weisenheim am Sand, Germany
“Birthday in Vechnyi Zov”
Reviewed April 12, 2013

The Organisation and the preparation of the table were great, when I celibrate my birthday in this Restaurant. The dishes like every time, when I came to this place were wonderfull and us Background nice Music, I can only recommend this Vechnyi Zov.

• Visited June 2012

Bristol, United Kingdom
“The Best of Tomsk”
Reviewed July 2, 2012

During my visits to Tomsk in Siberia, a unique University City approx 4000Km east of Moscow I had the opportunity to visit amongst others the Vechnyi Zov Restaurant, which has for some time basked in the afterglow of a visit by a certain Vladimir Putin accompanied by the German Chancellor Merkel. This dinner meeting gave the venue a reputation second to none. I had dinner there with my wife and members of my Siberian family on two occasions and I would recommend it for the decor, food and drink. The prices have gone up between visits but so has the general cost of living in this area.
I found it difficult to find restaurants in Tomsk which provided food suitable for my palate but the varied menu at VZ was good, especially as my wife was able to translate all of the items on it which I asked about. It is recommended you are accompanied by a Russian because english speakers are rare and those who do are extremely shy to engage in conversation. Dinner for two was about 4000 pyb(£80) which included excellent wine and brandy. The evening was enhanced by dancing to the music of a versatile local band. Overall comments, good food,reasonable prices, friendly and efficient staff and a super atmosphere. Have visited restaurants in Moscow and St Petersburg which are much more tourist orientated (Tomsk is'nt) and the Vechnyi Zov is well worth a visit.

• Visited October 2011
Khimki, Russia
“Old Siberian Spirit”
Reviewed April 22, 2012

The resturant was recommended by our colleague and we were not dissapointed. The interior was created very carefully to reproduce old Siberian style: massive wooden furniture, old fashioned design. The menu is a real thick book! It's better to ask the waitress to order something. They have everything traditional course: mushrooms, hering, frozen fish "stroganina". Grilled Muksun was wonderful! Prices compering to Moscow are very reasonable. Wanna get some Siberian spirit - you should visit this place!

• Visited April 2012
“Average”
Reviewed April 15, 2012

It was perfect 4-5 years ago but now it is just normal. Moreover prices are particularly increased

2 Thank poniformoney
Houston, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“excellent”
Reviewed November 2, 2011

wonderful restaurant for its very distinctive décor, excellent grilled fish, we tasted different kinds of vodka discovering the various features of this drink, the staff were very friendly preparation has put us at ease, really be recommended

• Visited October 2011