Chaaya Village in Habarana was our start to out 8 day tour in Sri Lanka. This hotel is central with Sigiriya and elephant safaris near. The rooms are great, the staff are friendly, the food is good however tops has to be the pool and the eco- friendly component to the resort: elephants at the river, monekys, squirrels, monitor lizards, amazing bird life- true relaxation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Habarana Village by Cinnamon lies sprawled across 27 acres of luxuriant land bordering a stunning lake of Habarana. The hotel's cozy cottages, inspired by the typical thatched roof huts found locally, lie in clusters with low roofs and brownish yellow exteriors. Habarana Village by Cinnamon boasts of 94 Superior Rooms, 12 Deluxe Rooms and 2 Suites set in the middle of thousands of high-rise trees that provide fruit, medicinal properties and plenty of shade. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your Habarana Village by Cinnamon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chaaya Village Habarana Hotel Habarana
- Chaaya Village Hotel Habarana
- Chaaya Village Resort Habarana