We stayed as part of a tour for two nights. The hotel has a rustic safari atmosphere. The rooms were excellent with good showers. The food in the evening was buffet style and was excellent with a choice of local or international dishes. Breakfast was also really good. Staff were all helpful and friendly.
Swimming pool was good but the water looked a green but might be the colour of the tiles.
Internet was free and worked well albeit a bit slow at times.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Habarana Village by Cinnamon lies sprawled across 27 acres of luxuriant land bordering a stunning lake of Habarana. The hotel's cozy cottages, inspired by the typical thatched roof huts found locally, lie in clusters with low roofs and brownish yellow exteriors. Habarana Village by Cinnamon boasts of 94 Superior Rooms, 12 Deluxe Rooms and 2 Suites set in the middle of thousands of high-rise trees that provide fruit, medicinal properties and plenty of shade. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your Habarana Village by Cinnamon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chaaya Village Habarana Hotel Habarana
- Chaaya Village Hotel Habarana
- Chaaya Village Resort Habarana