This was our first port of call on our Sri Lanka trip . The hotel is perfectly situated in the cultural triangle and only an hour or so from Sigiriya or Polonnaruwa, and even closer to Dambulla, which makes it an ideal base. The hotel is in beautiful grounds with a view of the lake. The highlight was sitting on the sunlounger sipping a beer watching the staff play a game of cricket before starting their service! The food was excellent, beautifully presented, the rooms comfortable and quiet. The service was excellent and attentive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Habarana Village by Cinnamon lies sprawled across 27 acres of luxuriant land bordering a stunning lake of Habarana. The hotel's cozy cottages, inspired by the typical thatched roof huts found locally, lie in clusters with low roofs and brownish yellow exteriors. Habarana Village by Cinnamon boasts of 94 Superior Rooms, 12 Deluxe Rooms and 2 Suites set in the middle of thousands of high-rise trees that provide fruit, medicinal properties and plenty of shade. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and Hotel.de so you can book your Habarana Village by Cinnamon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chaaya Village Habarana Hotel Habarana
- Chaaya Village Hotel Habarana
- Chaaya Village Resort Habarana