We stayed here whilst on a tour around Sri Lanka back in July 2013. On arrival we were greeted with a welcome drink and refreshment towels. The staff were very bubbly and helpful right from the start up until we left. The buffet breakfast was great, huge spread and delicious local and international food. The dinner was just as good with a large variety. The place is huge and the gardens are landscaped beautifully. The rooms are spacious and clean. All up it was an enjoyable stay and I would definitely visit again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Habarana Village by Cinnamon lies sprawled across 27 acres of luxuriant land bordering a stunning lake of Habarana. The hotel's cozy cottages, inspired by the typical thatched roof huts found locally, lie in clusters with low roofs and brownish yellow exteriors. Habarana Village by Cinnamon boasts of 94 Superior Rooms, 12 Deluxe Rooms and 2 Suites set in the middle of thousands of high-rise trees that provide fruit, medicinal properties and plenty of shade. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Habarana Village by Cinnamon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chaaya Village Habarana Hotel Habarana
- Chaaya Village Hotel Habarana
- Chaaya Village Resort Habarana