its a large spread out hotel by a large lake with many birds. Good ameneties.Comfortable room well away from restaurant area , so quiet.. Bedroom large but decor tired and a little peeling of paint, but it was a very comfortable room with hot water. Attention to details sometimes lacking ,so not 5star eg slime in ornamental pool. Food and restaurant were excellent-as high standard as anywhere we visited.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Habarana Village by Cinnamon lies sprawled across 27 acres of luxuriant land bordering a stunning lake of Habarana. The hotel's cozy cottages, inspired by the typical thatched roof huts found locally, lie in clusters with low roofs and brownish yellow exteriors. Habarana Village by Cinnamon boasts of 94 Superior Rooms, 12 Deluxe Rooms and 2 Suites set in the middle of thousands of high-rise trees that provide fruit, medicinal properties and plenty of shade. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Habarana Village by Cinnamon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chaaya Village Habarana Hotel Habarana
- Chaaya Village Hotel Habarana
- Chaaya Village Resort Habarana