This was a relaxing hotel with pleasant staff. Its a resort spread out by small individual type bungalow rooms. Each had its own seating area outside. The room was spacious and clean however the beds were uncomfortable. We had a problem with ants in our rooms but we had brought lots of bug spray with us and its also worth bringing a plug in mosquito repellent as well. The nightly buffet was really delicious with something for everyone as was the buffet. The restaurant and bar overlooked a lovely pool area. We stayed here for 2 nights and felt it was fine for our needs and was a very good base for exploring the ancient cities in a relaxing environment with very friendly staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Habarana Village by Cinnamon lies sprawled across 27 acres of luxuriant land bordering a stunning lake of Habarana. The hotel's cozy cottages, inspired by the typical thatched roof huts found locally, lie in clusters with low roofs and brownish yellow exteriors. Habarana Village by Cinnamon boasts of 94 Superior Rooms, 12 Deluxe Rooms and 2 Suites set in the middle of thousands of high-rise trees that provide fruit, medicinal properties and plenty of shade. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Habarana Village by Cinnamon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chaaya Village Habarana Hotel Habarana
- Chaaya Village Hotel Habarana
- Chaaya Village Resort Habarana