Although it is inland this hotel is next to a vast lake which gives it the relaxed feel. All the staff are friendly, welcoming and nothing is too much trouble. I did some laundry whilst here and at £10 for a large bag full was value for money and all came pressed and neatly folded. The rooms were in bungalow style set amongst acres of ground and all decorated simply but clean and of good standard. The large pool was well maintained with sunbeds tables and chairs under well needed trees for some shade. The large open planned bar/lounge and dining room had loads of comfy seats overlooking the pool and lake. The food at dinner and breakfast was superb and the best from the seven hotels I had stayed in. Both were a buffet style with a large selection of hot dishes, salads, European, local, British and fresh fruit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Habarana Village by Cinnamon lies sprawled across 27 acres of luxuriant land bordering a stunning lake of Habarana. The hotel's cozy cottages, inspired by the typical thatched roof huts found locally, lie in clusters with low roofs and brownish yellow exteriors. Habarana Village by Cinnamon boasts of 94 Superior Rooms, 12 Deluxe Rooms and 2 Suites set in the middle of thousands of high-rise trees that provide fruit, medicinal properties and plenty of shade. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and Hotel.de so you can book your Habarana Village by Cinnamon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chaaya Village Habarana Hotel Habarana
- Chaaya Village Hotel Habarana
- Chaaya Village Resort Habarana