Great place to stay, not many eat out options though but the food is fantastic and the spa is just heaven. Great staff and great hotel. There are plenty of variety in the buffet. So if your a picky food person, no problem. This is sorted out. Rooms are very big and spacious. The hotel is sorrounded by plenty of trees and birdlife and even a beautiful lake around the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Habarana Village by Cinnamon lies sprawled across 27 acres of luxuriant land bordering a stunning lake of Habarana. The hotel's cozy cottages, inspired by the typical thatched roof huts found locally, lie in clusters with low roofs and brownish yellow exteriors. Habarana Village by Cinnamon boasts of 94 Superior Rooms, 12 Deluxe Rooms and 2 Suites set in the middle of thousands of high-rise trees that provide fruit, medicinal properties and plenty of shade. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and Hotel.de so you can book your Habarana Village by Cinnamon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chaaya Village Habarana Hotel Habarana
- Chaaya Village Hotel Habarana
- Chaaya Village Resort Habarana