We had a nice and comfortable stay at Chaaya Village Habarana... the cottages that they have are very nice and cozy... the ambience of the entire resort is lovely and very nice!
The food and service is good... we had a very smooth and easy check in and check out...
We requested an extra bed for our 3 yr old son.. and they were happy to provide us with it as soon as they could.
The pool is nice, but small...
The food was excellent... we enjoyed all the local food as well as the continental cuisine at the restaurant ... and the staff is very helpful!! We loved the experience there...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Habarana Village by Cinnamon lies sprawled across 27 acres of luxuriant land bordering a stunning lake of Habarana. The hotel's cozy cottages, inspired by the typical thatched roof huts found locally, lie in clusters with low roofs and brownish yellow exteriors. Habarana Village by Cinnamon boasts of 94 Superior Rooms, 12 Deluxe Rooms and 2 Suites set in the middle of thousands of high-rise trees that provide fruit, medicinal properties and plenty of shade. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Habarana Village by Cinnamon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chaaya Village Habarana Hotel Habarana
- Chaaya Village Hotel Habarana
- Chaaya Village Resort Habarana