Tripadvisor
Rana's Travel Counter & Information Center
Open today: 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Very quick and helpful

I was somewhat unprepared, rather even misinformed / misguided that I could engage a jeep to Hurulu... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Triflyer
India
Efficient, friendly and honest

We booked a safari to see the elephants with Rana and got a lovely driver who knew everything and... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago

from $594.88
from $55.00
from $64.00
More Info
All reviews great guy excellent guide sri lanka short notice local knowledge train tickets minneriya park sigiriya rock safari experience tour guide great safari shop polonnaruwa interests impromptu jeep elefants
Selected filters
Reviewed January 9, 2020

Rana was a very helpful person who made our three day stay in Habarana very memorable. He took on board our interests in helping us to plan our stay. Nothing was too much trouble and very reasonable rates. We would highly recommend him.

Date of experience: January 2020
asankar2018, Owner at Rana's Travel Counter & Information Center, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2020

Thank you very much for your feed back. This will help me to promote my business as well as to find the best service provider in this area for the travellers. I wish all the very best for your future success & enjoy the rest of the tour.

Reviewed January 5, 2020

Rana arranged a Safari Tour for me and my friend. We contacted him with very short notice and he made it happen for us. Our guide was THE BEST guide out there. He knew how to get away from the crowds and found the best spots to see the elephants. He was also very knowledgeable. We had such a great time. I would definitely recommend booking your Safari Tour with Rana.
Thank you for the unique and fun experience, Rana!

Date of experience: December 2019

Thank you very much for your kind feedback. We are trying our best to provide the best service for the travellers.
Your feed back will help to promote our business as well as to find a best service provider in Sri lanka for the travellers.

Reviewed December 21, 2019 via mobile

Rana organised our elephant safari, trip to Pollonnorawu and also drove us to Kandy from our hotel in the Sigiriya area.
He didn’t hard sell which we appreciated.
He even helped us find train tickets to Ella, which are like gold dust at the busy season. And helped resolve an issue we had with our Sri Lankan SIM. He was a real Mr Fix-it!
Rana was fun, knowledgeable, friendly and reliable. Thank you!

Date of experience: December 2019

I really appreciate your kind feedback, because this will promote my business as well as it will help to find the best service provider in Sri lanka through the tripadvisor.
I wish you all the best for your future success and hope to see you again.

Reviewed October 19, 2019

I booked my Kaudalla safari though Rana, who i came across while casually wandering on the main road.
Rana is very well informed about attractions not just in the vicinity but also in other places in Sri Lanka. He is very friendly and shares his information freely and also gives us local tips.
I compared prices across a few tour operator and found his prices were very reasonable.
Highly recommended.

Date of experience: October 2019

I really appreciate your kind feedback. It's been a pleasure to provide our services to you. You feedback will up grade my service and it will help all the travellers to find the best service provider.
I wish you all the best for your future success & hope to see you again.

Reviewed July 28, 2019 via mobile

We had Rana assist us with arranging our last few days in Sri Lanka. Not only is he knowledgeable, kind and very patient, he has a great understanding of what to organise to make the most of your stay based on your interests and what you want to do. Nothing was ever a problem and he was always happy to help. We would highly recommend Rana to anyone wanting to arrange their trip with someone who is honest and who genuinely cares without any pressure. Thank you, your customer service should be highly commended
Gracey and Jay

Date of experience: July 2019
asankar2018, Owner at Rana's Travel Counter & Information Center, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2019

Thank you very much for your feedback. I was trying to provide my best service for. You trust me and i wanted to keep your trust.

Your feedback helps to increase my sale. As well as to find the best service provider in Habarana.

I really appreciate your feedback & i wish you all the best for your future. God Bless you.
Hope to see you again