“Pat M - A brilliant day out”
Review of Go Beyond 4x4

Go Beyond 4x4
More attraction details
Owner description: GoBeyond4x4 Jeep Safari Tours exploring Inland Andalucia from the Costa del Sol. Full day tours off road and on road. White villages, historical towns, lakes, mountains and the rural side of this wonderful part of Spain. Birdlife, wildlife, flowers, history, and culture make up an unforgettable day. Various tours available. British driver/guide. In a top of the range Land Rover Defender with a/c and a maximum of 6 people, my tours provide a close up personal experience, allowing you to really interact with the local surroundings(I can take 8 people but I prefer to give more comfort). I pick up from Torremolinos, Benalmadena, Fuengirola, Marbella and Malaga as well as the Inland Areas.
Reviewed September 2, 2013

My husband, son and I had a wonderful day out with Dave. He took us to the lakes and gave us the opportunity to see parts of Spain and bird life we wouldn't normally have been able to see. His knowledge of the history and geography of the area and its people was excellent and very interesting. My son is disabled and uses a wheelchair but nothing was too much trouble for Dave which made our trip very relaxed and enjoyable for all of us. All in all it was a brilliant day out which I would recommend to anyone and we will be repeating the experience if we are in that area of Spain again.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

Our second and third trip with Dave and again he didn't dissappoint. We had two marvellous days out seeing the national parks, the wildlife close hand and the ancient remains at Antequera. His commentary, knowledge and flair for making sure you have a day out to remember is unsurpassed. Again the highlight of our holiday, where else could you see eagles, foxes , bulls, and mountain goats close up.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

Val and myself went with dave on the 26th June2013.This was the second time with Dave, he
did'nt disappoint us again, the white Spanish Villages and wildlife we saw was fab. Dave surely
knows the history of the area and the way the Spanish people live.We have learnt a lot about
Spain and we would reccomend this day trip to anyone. Well done Dave, make sure you take
a camara.

clive/ val

Reviewed June 21, 2013

This is a great day out and the Guide/Drive is knowledgeable about every thing. We only had a small group of 3 and Dave the guide and we could not have asked for a better day out, watching for different birds and flowers, visiting the white village up in the mountains. It was a day the I will always remember and am looking forward to going again next year.

2  Thank jen c
Reviewed June 2, 2013

This tour was the highlight of our holiday (22 May 2013) Dave is so knowledgeable and friendly. He took us to places which we wouldn't have found on our own. The countryside was glorious, flora, fauna and even bee eater birds etc. The tapas at lunch was really local spanish and very enjoyable. There were plenty of opportunities for photos in the pretty white villages. Nothing was too much trouble. Highly recommend.