“Short Break”

Kenmore Guest House
Ranked #1 of 1 Rustington B&B and Inns
Reviewed September 19, 2013

The Standard of this Guest house, is far superior than some hotels we have stayed in, the rooms are of a high standard and the food is excellant, the owners go out there way to please.

We will be coming back in the new year,.

Well done Andy & Pauline

Room Tip: Room 2 perfect
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed September 14, 2013

My sister and I stayed for three nights at Kenmore Guest House at the end of August 2013. We were in Room 3, which is a lovely large light family room with a double aspect. There were a couple of easy chairs also in the room and a flat screen TV in a suitable position so you could watch it in bed? The room consisted of a double (which I had) and a single bed which my sister slept in. She said it was really hard and uncomfortable, so the room would be only be ideal for a couple. My sister found quite a lot of food crumbs in the chest of draws that she was using and had to wipe the draws out before putting her clothes in. We thought we had read about the lovely biscuits in the room on the hospitality tray, but sadly we did not have any until our third and last day there!!! The room had not been checked? The breakfast room was very pleasant with separate tables (some have one large table). My sister said that her cooked breakfast was excellent and very tasty. After initially asking about vegetarian sausages I was told there was no call for them, although Pauline did offer to go and get some one morning. I have never had a problem else where with this and so a cooked breakfast for me was very limited!
The bathroom consisted of a very good power shower which was easy to use and lovely soft towels. This was also bright and airy as it also had a window. We noticed that the bottom of the shower door had some mould on it and needed a clean!
The Kenmore is in an ideal location with a variety of shops and restaurants near by. We had a lovely roast chicken dinner in The Lamb Pub just a short walk away.

Room Tip: Room 3 is a lovely big light room with a double aspect. Double bed is comfortable but the single be...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 9, 2013

Just stayed here again, this time in room no 4 a single en suite, very nice room with everything that the single traveller could possibly need, separate toilet with shower cubicle and sink in the room. Last time I stayed my review mentioned how friendly all the other guests were, well the same thing happened again. This is no coincidence, it is because of the wonderful friendly atmosphere that is created by Andy and Pauline. I would highly recommend this guest house to all travellers singles, couples and families.

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Having read the Tripadvisor reports I booked the Guest House in Rustington for 3 nights as part of our UK trip. The location is great being really close to local shops, restuarants and five minutes from the seafront..Andy & Pauline are naturally very friendly people and made us feel at home immediately. The room was very modern, well furnished, spacious and spotlessly clean with a nice en suite. Every morning we were personally greeted by Andy while Pauline personally cooked the breakfasts. The breakfasts were delicious with plenty of variety for all tastes from cereal, fresh fruits, yougurts to kippers and full English breakfast with fabulous tasty English bacon brought from a local butcher a few hundred yards from the Guest House. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and definitely will be back!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 16, 2013

I spent two nights here whilst visiting a friend locally. They were very busy and the only single room available was not en- suite but had a separate private bathroom. This room is quite small but light and airy and had everything I needed, including a wash basin. The bed was very comfortable and everything was spotlessly clean. Breakfast was delicious. 10/10.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank secretarybird558
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Just spent a week in West Sussex, staying at Kenmore Guest House, Rustington, accompanied by my wife and her elderly parents. We were warmly welcomed by the proprietors Pauline and Andy and quickly shown to our rooms. Our room on the first floor was light, clean and airy, with the en-suite adequate in size and spotless. The room contained two comfortable chairs and a table and a flat-screen tv with freeview along with a very comfortable double bed. There was also tea & coffee making facilities.
My wife's parent's room was on the ground floor and was larger than ours. Again it was light, clean & airy with views over the garden and car-park.
Breakfast was served between 08:00 and 09:30 and had plenty of choices, with 4 cereals, yoghurt, fruit & orange juice for starters followed by a choice of full English fry-up or egg-on-toast or kippers plus toast with preserves, all of which satisfied our appetites for most of the day.
There was a steady flow of guests during the week, some of which were making return visits, which would suggest that this is a very popular guest house.
We would certainly return if we are in the area and recommend the Kenmore to anyone wanting accommodation in the Littlehampton/Worthing area.

Room Tip: There are two ground-floor rooms for those who are less agile.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Helen T
Reviewed May 12, 2013 via mobile

We booked this guest house from the Internet as it was near to my Aunt who we were visiting. We were very pleased with our choice fantastically welcoming hosts, breakfasts freshly cooked and plentiful. Our room was spotless and very comfortable. Would definitely stay here again and would recommend it wholeheartedly.

• Stayed: May 2013
2  Thank Mark W

Been to Kenmore Guest House? Share your experiences!