“A great lunch by the beach!”
Review of Miraggio Club

Miraggio Club
Ranked #43 of 104 Restaurants in Fregene
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 14, 2018 via mobile

Most of the tourists visiting the Eternal City of Rome ignore that Rome is actually only 30-35 Kms from the coast. If you’re looking for a great place to have lunch overlooking the Mediterranean Sea look no further than Miraggio Club in Fregene. Amazing food, great service and affordable prices. You’ll probably find the best seafood in town and some of the best you have ever tasted! Highly recommended.

Reviewed October 23, 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed lunch here. Not open at this time of year for dinner but looks like a fabulous family place in the summer. Even have kids washroom!

Reviewed October 22, 2017

Had seafood pasta, very good, this restaurant is seasonal so you might want to check if it is open. However food was delicious.

Reviewed June 30, 2017

During a short stay in Miraggio Hotel I had lunch at this restaurant as it was only down the road. It was a rainy day, and there was only a couple of tables occupied by Italian's. Initially I sat outside, and I think it was the owner, who came over and took my order of wine and gave me a menu, he was quite friendly and a young waiter came out and poured me a large glass of dry white wine which I'd ordered. Another waiter then came out and took my order of Italian clams with spaghetti. He was very abrupt, and said 'just one?!'. I was dining on my own, which can be quite uncomfortable for a woman, and this question certainly didn't help me feel comfortable! I can't speak Italian, but I do try with 'Grazi' etc, which was all completely wasted on this waiter....
After it started raining again, I went back inside the restaurant, was given a table but no bread, which was on other diners tables, and would've been a nice gesture.
My meal arrived within a reasonable time, and was actually very nice. However; Even trying to get any of the waiter's attention for another glass of wine was a mission, and when I did, the same rude waiter came out with a glass only half as full as my first one, so I took the hint, and decided to not order anything else.
I wasn't asked at any point if I'd like anything else, and generally felt very unwelcome being there. Just before I was about to leave, other tables were starting to be filled with Italian's, and there was a lot of pleasantries and conversation going on between them, and the staff were all running around them taking orders; generally making them feel very welcome.
Although the food I managed to try was good, and the food arriving on other tables looked really tasty, if you're from England...... Don't bother ruining your day/evening by going here, as I don't think the waiter's like us! They're are clearly busy enough to just deal with Italian locals.

Reviewed June 10, 2017 via mobile

When informing the proprietor about the disrespectful and rude behaviour his staff showed us during the dinner he suddenly did not understand english. I do understand that this person should not be in Any business where you have to serve people. The food is not worth mentioning. Do take warning and do not enter this "establishment". I do not know if the hotel Miraggio where we stayed are run by the same people. Unfortunately we followed their advice and visited the Club restaurant. Hence I blaim them for the bad feeling the whole stay left in me. They ruined a day in my life!