A fabulous couples retreat! My boyfriend & I stayed for a night and it was amazing! We were upgraded when we checked in. The room was lovely & big, the bathroom was the size of an ordinary hotel room. We enjoyed a lovely dinner in the hotels restaurant. Yummy & delicious, I cant wait to return!
I would give anything to stay another night at this hotel. I cant wait to get back asap!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fota Island Hotel & Spa is one of Ireland’s finest five star resort properties. Just 15 minutes from Cork City Centre, 20 minutes from Cork International Airport and 2 hours from Dublin, it offers 131 bedrooms and suites overlooking the surrounding 800 acres of woodland and championship-standard golf courses. Tennis, running trails and a world class spa - with 18 treatment rooms, swimming pool, hydrotherapy suite and 24-hour fitness room - are just some of the many leisure facilities available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Agoda, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Fota Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fota Island Hotel Fota Island
- Sheraton Fota Island Hotel
- Sheraton Cork
- Fota Island Sheraton
- Sheraton Hotel Cork