“Good but should smile”
Review of Golf Disneyland

Golf Disneyland
Reviewed February 4, 2014

I have been there but really I was very surprise of the service and the staff reception not smile leave us wait long time really not good for start. But we enjoyed a lot the place and not very difficult green better for me.

Reviewed October 21, 2013

It was a bit mean to hire golf clubs out and not give tees and balls, requiring for these to be bought ( 20 euro)

Reviewed July 9, 2013

The staff was not very helpful nor looked like they wanted you there. The clubs I rented were dirty and old, and did not have a choice of type of clubs. The bag it came with was dirty and torn. The trolley was old and needed maintenance.

The only thing that made my esperience bearable was the two fellows I was golfing with were friendly. the third guy was insulting me several times but I mostly just ignored him.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

Nice views, lakes and a good service. They rent you the equipment Per. 27€. Cons: very lonely, almost no one playing.

Reviewed January 16, 2013

We travelled by coach (We do not enjoy flying) to the Sequoia Lodge Hotel for 5 day mini break in Disneyland Paris. The journey was relaxing not too long between breaks and the arrival was speedy at reception very friendly and warm. The room was very comfortable,clean and well equipped. The meal times were very flexible and choices were amazing, the food quality exceeded our expectations.
The park was clean efficient and packed, but because we were staying in the resort we had early access to the grounds which enabled us to fast track the rides we most wanted to try out!!
It was a cold time of the year (November), so we were wrapped up well,and the crowning glory of the grand parade was the false snow blown from the roof tops, which added to the atmosphere. Thoroughly recommend this type of break, the hotel, the park, the experience was amazing.