“Very good location for disneyland”

Magny Le Hongre Marne la Vallee
Ranked #7 of 8 Hotels in Magny-le-Hongre
Reviewed May 2, 2012

I liked very much this hotel situated about 10 min of disneyland by car. I recomand this location for family holiday. Our apartament was big composed of 3 rooms, 2 bedrooms upstairs and one living room with un opened kitchen. Everything was clean, spatious.Our seven year's kid was delighted. From our windows we saw a big park full of vegetation. I didn't liked that it was only one wc, at the ground floor. If you need something to eat, you have Val d'Europe

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed April 23, 2012

This is for me the best location to stay a few days in Disneyland. You have cute little houses for 2-4-6 and even 8 people !
The interior (couch, chairs lights) is cheap but the beds are really good fresh linen and towels daily. U even have a housekeeper. And EXTREEM CHEAP prices instead of a hotel. Don't do the breakfast go to Disney village Starbucks or sandwich earl or for the kids character breakfast at Mickey cafe (also in village)
The staff at adagio is really nice and u can park your car in front of your house.
If you stay in a house for 8? (3 bedrooms, sofa) ask for house 4 ;-) that's the one I always take :-)

You will have it good there ! Try booking.com for specials or adagio website make sure u take Magny le hongre because they have more in the Disney area it's 10min away from the parking gates of Disney parks

Room Tip: Every house is the same... Do you want a bed instead of a sofa add 2 guest more because 6persone hou...
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 22, 2012

We stayed at these apartments when owned by Citea in June 2010 and had an enjoyable stay. We have decided to return in July 2012 along with grandparents, and therefore made an advance booking in August 2011 for our July 2012 stay in order to secure an apartment. Yesterday we received a cancellation email (in French) stating that Adagio have cancelled our booking for July. I phoned the number on the email to query this and was put in touch with the reception at the Magny Le Hongre where I was informed that my credit card had been rejected therefore a cancellation of the booking was automatic. No attempt had been made to contact us prior to the booking being cancelled, despite Adagio being in possession of our email address and our home telephone number. Although payment is not taken until arrival, the company check the validity of the credit card in advance. I was shocked and in disbelief that the credit card would be rejected therefore I contacted my credit card company immediately and they verified that there had been no attempt made by the company to validate the card. The credit card company actually informed us that we were £0.03 in credit and had there been any issue with the card then they would have contacted us themselves. The plot then thickens as I re-contacted Adagio and informed them that there is no issue with the card and that I wanted my booking re-instated. I was told that this was not possible as in the space of 1 hour (I received a cancellation email at 14:15 on Saturday and called to rectify the situiation at approx. 15:15) the apartment had been re-let and there was suddenly no availablility! I asked to speak to the manager and conveniently he is on holiday until the end of the month, and when I asked for contact details of Adagio head office I was told they didn't have any details on how to contact them and I would have to wait to speak to the manager.

I am deeply disappointed and disgusted at being treated like this. With approx. 10 weeks until our trip I already have flights booked, car hire arranged and Disney tickets purchased, therefore Adagio's suggestion to select another date is not acceptable. I do not want any other families to be disappointed by having their accomodation cancelled. This will be our third year of staying in Magny Le Hongre and visiting Disneyland Paris. The town has an abundance of private holiday lets of very high standards (much higher standard than Adagio) and I would strongly recommend to all other families to investigate these and AVOID ADAGIO!

Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Dawn W
Reviewed April 15, 2012

Amazing value for family of 2 adults and 3 kids. Booked a 2 bed villa and was upgraded to a 3 bed, large rooms. Very clean and with everything you need for a short stay at disney. Took a kettle as suggested on previous reviews, didn't need as had a coffee maker. Took pillows also but didn't need those either. The DVD was good as there were only french channels. Free WIFI in reception. Breakfast was 7.70 euros and half for kids if needed. Plenty of towels, soap, shower gel. Washing machine if needed and a microwave, dishwasher too. Location excellent. Easy walk to amenities in the centre of lovely village of Magne de Hongre, had supermarket, baker, pharmacie, restaurants, a bar etc and a great kids play park. Lots of green areas around village for walks with kids or dogs. 5 min drive to disney entrance. Park in the Gare car park right next to Disney, 11 euros for the day., Can leave extra clothes etc in the car and easy to go back to during the day. Less of a walk than main disney car park. Drove to the RER station at val d'europe for our day in paris. Parking was free, directly outside and ticket for train was around 20 euros for 5 of us. Easy.
Overall a great holiday which was made by the fact we had great accommodation at a very reasonable price.

Room Tip: We had villa 18.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed April 13, 2012

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed March 23, 2012

Stayed with my daughter, her husband and my 21 month old gran-daughter. Reception very helpful, two bedroom house with sofa bed capable sleeping 6 adults, cot awaiting as requested. Basic but with everything you need, washing machine, dishwasher, full oven and hob, fridge,freezer and coffee machine, was absolutely spotless on arrival.
Great location literally 5 minutes from Disney by car, with good local shops open late and restaurants. highly recommended for families, however take safety gate as stairs are of the open back type

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank stevepenn
Reviewed November 10, 2011

A group of nine people, in two houses.
The houses were, beautiful, a kitchen,2 large bedrooms, One large lounge, with TV, seating and dining table.
very clean, soap, shower gel and shampoo in bathroom.
Breakfast availible in the reception, about 9 euros, bit dear, but not as dear as the theme park.
Well worth the money, booked with Thomas cook.
A bus stop to disneyland paris across the road, from the housing gates, timetables availible at reception/online.

Room Tip: It is used by the locals, because it is a french company, gets booked up soon.
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Magny-le-Hongre
B&B Hotel Disneyland Paris
Ibis Budget Marne la Vallee Val d'Europe
Vienna House Dream Castle Paris
Vienna House Dream Castle Paris
#3 of 8 in Magny-le-Hongre

Been to Magny Le Hongre Marne la Vallee? Share your experiences!