After reading a lot of mixed reviews about this hotel I was quite skeptical but for the price that we paid I couldn't really complain. We stayed at redress castle for four nights and visited Disneyland Paris. Once you know what you're doing getting to the hotel is fairly easy, a coach will take you directly to the bus station (right next to Disney village) from CDG airport, which cost us 20 euros each as adults and we saw that children were 16 euros. From the station we took the complimentary shuttle bus straight to the hotel which took no longer than 10 mins. Checking in was easy and quick and the man that checked us in was fantastic, I noticed he was in training but he was excellent and polite. We were put in a family room which had bunk beds which were great for kids. The hotels theme throughout was like a castle and the decor was great! The room was so clean and the bed was huge and really comfortable. What impressed me most was the l'occitane shampoo, shower gel and hand soap in all rooms and in the showers of the pool area too, which is a very expensive brand of cosmetics. The pool area is free for anyone who stays at the hotel to use, in the pool area there is a slide to keep children entertained and a jacuzzi, also a steam room, a sauna and fitness centre. There is a spa which obviously treatments carry a surcharge, just normal standard spa prices I thought, we didn't use that so I can't comment but the
Pool etc was fantastic. After seeing reviews about the breakfast I was slightly worried but honestly I couldn't complain about a thing, average
Continental breakfast, meats, cheeses, bakeries, fruity etc then a selection of bacon, sausages, scrambled eggs, beans. The full lobby is full of arcade games which is great for kids. One thing I would say is that there are vending machines on each floor but it is very pricey, I would recommend the shop in the train station (next to the bus station, 30 seconds from Disney village) for snacks and drinks for the room as prices were rather cheap I thought to say it is in Disney. The room also had a fridge which was really useful. We didn't use the hotels restaurant for dinner as at 25 euros a head not inclusive of drinks and had read that a glass of coke was 5 euros. We managed to eat on planet Hollywood with cocktails for the same price. Strongly recommend planet Hollywood to eat and Annette's diner. There's is a mcdonalds which we didn't go to but if you are looking for a
Cheaper meal, we are at the earl of sandwich just at the bottom of Disney village, hot and cold sandwiches which were very filling, and a packet of crisps each, a chocolate sundae each and refillable drinks and all came to 26 euros for both of us, which was really good value.
The complimentary bus to Disney village runs very frequently from 6.12am from the hotel and the last from Disney village coming back is 11.55pm, we never waited more than 10 mins for a bus and you can wait in the reception area which has a lot of comfy seats. The lobby always smelled like sweets (not sure how thy did it) but was really nice and welcoming after a long day at the parks. Really cannot understand the people that have complained about this hotel, our stay was fantastic. I have stayed at the official Disney hotels prior to this trip but after staying here I would never stay at them again, all it is is a status thing. This hotel was just as good if not better than Newport bay club where I have stayed previously which was more than triple the price. Oh and the hotel had a courtyard at the back which overlooks a lakes and the surrounding greenery, I can imagine in the summer that would be lovely but going in the first week of feb it was quite cold so we were not able to enjoy that. Already looking at booking this hotel again in summer. This hotel is fantastic and I would recommend it to anyone, I really would.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A MAGICAL WORLD OF FAMILY FUN Vienna House Dream Castle in Paris is like a magical world in beautiful French garden surrounds, designed in the style of a historic palace. See your children's eyes widen when the Dream Castle mascot pays them a visit. With its perfect location, right by Disneyland(R) Paris, this hotel is the ideal holiday destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Booking.com, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Priceline, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Vienna House Dream Castle Paris reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Dream Castle
- Dream Castle Disney
- Dream Castle Hotel Disneyland Paris
- Dream Castle Hotel Paris
- Dream Castle Hotel Disneyland Resort Paris
- Castle Dream Hotel
- Vienna House Dream Castle Paris Magny-Le-Hongre, France - Marne-La-Vallee