4 of us (late 20s and early 30s) stayed in 2 rooms and it was amazing. The design and layout was just wow. I personally felt like a kid again and it certainly was a place that got us in the mood to go to Disneyland the next day.
Rooms are really spacious, luxurious if you will and we had 1 and half bathrooms.
Luckily we had the back view of the lake which was an added bonus.
There was also an amazing variety to eat at the breakfast buffet. Stayed 4 nights and had something different every day.
There is a Disneyland shop in the lobby as well as an arcade for kids.
Free shuttle throughout the day between the hotel and Disneyland Park / Disney Rail Station.
Yes it is expensive but if you want to stay in the comfort of a king and have the joy of a child, this is the place!!!
If you are going to spend lavishly once in your life, do it here. You will be rewarded.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A MAGICAL WORLD OF FAMILY FUN Vienna House Dream Castle in Paris is like a magical world in beautiful French garden surrounds, designed in the style of a historic palace. See your children's eyes widen when the Dream Castle mascot pays them a visit. With its perfect location, right by Disneyland(R) Paris, this hotel is the ideal holiday destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Vienna House Dream Castle Paris reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Dream Castle
- Dream Castle Disney
- Dream Castle Hotel Disneyland Paris
- Dream Castle Hotel Paris
- Dream Castle Hotel Disneyland Resort Paris
- Castle Dream Hotel
- Vienna House Dream Castle Paris Magny-Le-Hongre, France - Marne-La-Vallee