Came back from the Dream Castle yesterday (16/04/13) and loved it!
Check in was nice and fast, the customer service was brilliant! The staff spoke very good English and were very helpful. We went straight into Disney so kept our bags in a luggage room, there was lots of other people's luggage in there but we had no problems with regards to security.
The room was very nice, a good size, king sized bed and a small bunk bed for children (we didn't use this) the fridge was under the tv, we found this didn't get very cold but it was ok. There was plenty of tea, coffee and even hot chocolate which was nice. The l'occitane in the rooms was a lovely touch. The hand wash, shampoo and shower gel was already on the walls in large bottles. There was only one small bottle of conditioner and no body cream so my friend went to reception and they sent up a bag with lots of goodies in it which was great!
We took advantage of the use of the swimming pool and jacuzzi which was lovely! We sat in the jacuzzi for an hour talking and practically had to drag ourselves out, we would of loved a massage or treatment of some for but it was a bit out of our price range.
Sadly the food let the place down. The hot breakfast wasn't very nice, the beans were mushy and the sausages were like over cooked hot dogs (and not pleasant hot dogs!!) however there was cereal, toast and a good choice of continental foods. There was plenty of fruit drinks and hot drinks too which made up for the lack of beans on toast!!
Overall the hotel was fantastic and I'd certainly stay here again. We didn't have any meals in the hotel so can't comment.
We flew to CDG airport and got the TGV to Disneyland, we paid €45 each for a return and nobody came to check the tickets!!! We could of got the train for free! Never mind. We also got the train into Paris, if your planning on doing this to go site seeing research your stops for the metro!! The map doesn't tell you where the Main tourist attractions are until you get off at that stop.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A MAGICAL WORLD OF FAMILY FUN Vienna House Dream Castle in Paris is like a magical world in beautiful French garden surrounds, designed in the style of a historic palace. See your children's eyes widen when the Dream Castle mascot pays them a visit. With its perfect location, right by Disneyland(R) Paris, this hotel is the ideal holiday destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda, TravelUp, Cancelon, Priceline, HotelsforEveryone, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Vienna House Dream Castle Paris reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Dream Castle
- Dream Castle Disney
- Dream Castle Hotel Disneyland Paris
- Dream Castle Hotel Paris
- Dream Castle Hotel Disneyland Resort Paris
- Castle Dream Hotel
- Vienna House Dream Castle Paris Magny-Le-Hongre, France - Marne-La-Vallee