Going to Disneyland was already a dream come true, but the hotel was the icing on the cake!
The hotel is one of the most stunning hotels around that area. The surroundings of it (there is a lake just off the hotel) were absolutely gorgeous.
Overall, I had a brilliant experience but there was a few things that could have made it even better.
The first was our room. Even though my boyfriend had booked a double room with a view of the lake, we got a double double room with a view of the car park. Yes, we had a room with 2 double beds, which we certainly didn't ask for or weren't warned about. We were a bit confused so we went back to the reception, mainly because we didn't need a room with 2 beds, neither had we asked for it! But they claimed that because they didn't have availability of rooms facing the lake, they had given us an upgrade by giving us a bigger room (with an extra double bed that we did not need).
The receptionists were nice but yes, I think that was a bit of an excuse, they could have told us before we went up to the room! But well, I suppose it was thoughtful of them, the fact that they gave us an "upgrade"!
We didn't argue any further, because there was no chance of us getting a different room, so we just embraced what we got!
Obviously, the room was huge! The beds were comfy, everything's was clean and well maintained and so was the bathroom.
They have a little pool and gym. You can just go down there and get changed in the changing rooms, then put your stuff in the lockers. There is a regular size swimming pool (not too big) and a hot tub. We did enjoy it but, as there were children around (and there is a slide in the swimming pool) is not the best relaxing of experiences. But well, it is not a spa!
Breakfast was great! Buffet with loads of options, drink and food-wise. Very, very nice. We didn't have lunch or dinner at the hotel, although we did go to the bar and it was very pleasant, especially because you can just take your drink outside to the terrace/balcony and enjoy the view! Also, it wasn't too overpriced.
To sum it all up, the hotel was fantastic, one of the best experiences I've ever had and probably one of the best hotels surrounding Disneyland Paris. Apart from the room incident, we had a magical, amazing time and we'd definitely stay at the DreamCastle hotel again, without a doubt!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A MAGICAL WORLD OF FAMILY FUN Vienna House Dream Castle in Paris is like a magical world in beautiful French garden surrounds, designed in the style of a historic palace. See your children's eyes widen when the Dream Castle mascot pays them a visit. With its perfect location, right by Disneyland(R) Paris, this hotel is the ideal holiday destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Despegar.com and Agoda so you can book your Vienna House Dream Castle Paris reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Dream Castle
- Dream Castle Disney
- Dream Castle Hotel Disneyland Paris
- Dream Castle Hotel Paris
- Dream Castle Hotel Disneyland Resort Paris
- Castle Dream Hotel
- Vienna House Dream Castle Paris Magny-Le-Hongre, France - Marne-La-Vallee