5,425 results
All reviewsdream castlecastle themeshuttle busbunk bedsfamily roomdisney villagescrambled eggstop bunkswimming poolhot foodhotel lobbyarcade gamesevening buffetcroissantsbeansplanet hollywoodball pit
Reviewed October 29, 2012

The hotel itself is clean, the food is ok (although very expensive) but it is no where near a 4* hotel.

The staff were unhelpful and the management rude and incompetent. My suitcase was lost and i was waiting for it to be dropped at the hotel once found, I advised the staff who took the information down but the bag wasn't returned. Spent the week struggling with trying to sort clothes nappies and milk for my baby and toddler, thought my bag had been lost forever, until we check out and drop our other bags in the luggage store......and there on the shelf was my lost suitcase which had been dropped off on the morning after we arrived but nobody bothered to tell us, the manager just laughed and said what is the problem you have your bag!!!! Awful awful awful customer service.

We did get a good deal on our trip but I would never stay at this hotel again it is appalling!

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank Georgetimmy
Reviewed October 27, 2012 via mobile

My family and I had to change hotels from magic circus to dream castle die to availability. First the reception only had 3 receptionists and there was a vet long que. not all of them speak English which is hard cause it is a tourist village they should speak English or atleast he should refere me to someone who does. After I Finaly got some help my room wasn't ready and was asked to leave it in the luggage area. When I got back from Disney hours later to check it and Finaly go to my room and rest I find that the room I got wasn't the room I asked for again this is after waiting for not less than 45 minutes in the que. when I went down I was furious I didn't bother standing line the lady was very rude she wouldn't help me and I asked for the manage who also was very rude she claimed that its not the hotels problem but the agency that I booked and she offer to split the beds which was impossible because the room was too small. She decided that this is what they got and she can't do anything about it. I then went to my room and the porter told me that they have available rooms so I went down and asked a other lady of she could change my room she said it was fine and went to ask her manager when she did her manager told her that their were no rooms!! What kind of staff manager is that!? And the lady said what her manager asked her when I went to the manager she blatantly said if I don't like what they have offered, me I can go and find another hotel!

• Stayed: October 2012
2  Thank Samaherq
Reviewed October 25, 2012

I have no complaints to make about this hotel and I would recommend others to stay here on the basis that you get a good price and that you don't go expecting luxury.
We paid £298.00 for 2 adults and a child for 3 nights bed and breakfast booked through TravelRepublic (no problems at all) comparing this price with actual Disney hotels - a massive saving. But we went fully prepared that we wouldn't receive Disney standard.

The hotel itself is in an excellent location with the no 54 bus, every 10 mins or so, to take you to the parks and back. Yes, the bus becomes extremely overcrowded but it's free, reliable and easy. If you aren't prepared for this then just pay the extra and stay in the park vicinity.
Our room was clean and nicely decorated, but like the rest of the hotel it is dated and in need of a refurb to remain a 4* standard, as, in my opinion, at present it stands at 3*. But remember we were visiting the parks all day long and the luxury of the hotel was not what we went for so I am not complaining.

Food: Breakfast was fine, yes the cooked breakfast isn't great, scrambled eggs, sausages, sliced potatoes and tomatoes. But it's not England so don't expect an English brekkie! There was plenty of bread for toast, baguettes, croissants, pain au chocolat. yoghurts, fruit, jams, nutella (some version) cereals, tea, coffee, juice, cheese and ham (excellent quality too) If you cannot satisfy yourself with this then what on earth do you eat for breakfast at home??

What I would say, is that the hotel is preying on people who may have only just arrived (like we did) and hadn't been to the park or hadn't eaten before they came back to the hotel. The room service is enough for you to need to remortgage your house. 15 EUROS for a toastie!!!!! evening buffet was 29 euros, etc. We just did not eat at the hotel. Or drink so try and take some water to the hotel with you. You can enter into the Disney Village without a park pass where you can find baguette/sandwiches galore. The sports bar was nice enough for a tuna baguette with chips and a beverage without costing the earth. Also there is a shop at the train station (by the entrance to the park) you can buy sandwiches and milk for your room. we filled up on water, milk, sandwiches, etc.

We travelled by easyjet (so you can imagine very cheap flights) and we booked on the TGV train before we left. We collected the tickets (for both journeys outward/inward) at the airport (yellow machines at the railway terminal) and got on the train. 9mins later we were at the park where you come out of the station and get on to the no. 54 bus which is free to the hotel. Simple, fast and cheap! we did the same back and had no problems, that was with a 2 year old in a pushchair and a holdall.

My husband took our daughter to the hotel pool and he said it's small but pleasant and it was only to waste an hour before we left to return home, so did a great job.

Found the staff friendly and courteous, although check in was a little longer than necessary, I could have been seen to quicker than I was.

Would return to the hotel and do everything we did again as long as the price was right.
I was happy with what we paid; for what we received.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 21, 2012

Had a great stay iin a two bedroom suite. This consisted of two adjoining rooms sharing a bathroom and toilet. Both rooms were very spacious. Breakfast was great but I would not recommend dinner. We went and on seeing the buffet we left again. That should not put you off as you would usually be out anyway. We really enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
1  Thank S B
Reviewed October 21, 2012

Beware this hotel! Paid a fortune for a "Dream" vacation that turned into an 8 month (and counting...) nightmare. Booked a room for 8 nights, but after 2 had items stolen from our room, including a laptop, electronics, a purse, and children's games. Although there was a formal police report completed and the hotel DID accept responsibility due to faulty door locks and careless housecleaning staff, we still have not been reimbursed.
While in France they assured us that all would be taken care of once the insurance claim was made on their end. They compted us a dessert plate and meal for our family, but now that we've been back home from our vacation for more than 8 months, we are unable to have our numerous phone calls and emails returned by the hotel. Absurd situation! We lost one entire day of our vacation dealing with the Hotel Management and the Police Department, not to mention over a $1000 of items stolen. Very disappointing!

As for the hotel aside from our issue, it is well located, close to Disney with bus service. A restaurant is available with the hotel, but is very expensive for buffet style. Food quality was average. Rooms were on the smaller side, but our boys enjoyed the bunk-beds. A little dated overall. Not worth the money, stolen items or not. There are 4-5 hotels with the same area. One with indoor waterpark and waterslides (it is non-Disney affliated) and I think less expensive. Looked great, and may be of better value.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank CanadaTraveller444
GeneralManagerFR, Directeur général at Vienna House Dream Castle Paris, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2012

Dear guest,

First of all we would like to thank for taking the time to transfer us your disappointment, which caught our attention immediately. We can understand your frustration and want to assure you that we have already done everything within our power to solve your case as fast as possible. We are currently in direct contact with our insurance company in order to find ways to accelerate this process.

We will contact you directly in order to find a proper solution to restore your image of our company.

We look forward to hearing from you soon and remain at your entire disposal for any further requests or queries you might have.

Best regards,