5,428 results
All reviewsdream castlecastle themeshuttle busbunk bedsfamily roomdisney villagescrambled eggstop bunkswimming poolhotel lobbyhot foodarcade gamesevening buffetcroissantsbeansplanet hollywoodball pit
Reviewed September 22, 2012

I have to say I was very nervous after booking this hotel as a number of reviews were quite poor, however, I would like to say we had a fantastic 5 nights in this hotel! Check in was very quick. Our room was very clean, plenty of hot water, both fridges were working, and our room was cleaned every day. Rooms were very soud proofed which was great. Breakfast buffet was nice, and as expected. All staff we spoke to were helpful and professional. Would recommend this hotel to others, we did stay in the 2 bed suite which was worth doing so. The shuttle bus in the morning was very quick only about 5 minutes and on way back 10 mins. Only thing to consider and would mark the hotel down on is the price of food from the bar/room service menu, it is extremely overpriced and not very family orientated, I asked for toast and they said they could not do it, when I was having a toasted sandwich, they then went on to tell me it was out of a packet, but I was still charged £35 for this and a pizza! Otherwise a great holiday was had, in a lovely hotel, I would book again.

Room Tip: 2 bed suite was worth it if you have small children who waken easily.
2  Thank Mackayjuly08
Reviewed September 21, 2012

Stayed at this hotel from 16/9/12 for 3 nights.
This hotel is a genuine 10 minute bus ride from Euro Disney. It is placed nearby 3 other hotels of similar size which are set near a small lake adjacent to a residential area.
Some reviews we read before our visit mentioned tired decor, dirty rooms and poor food but we did not experience any such issues. The room was clean, well equipped with TV, fridge, tea and coffee making facilities, The hotels are all busy so there was signs of previous traffic but nothing significant.The bathroom was a good size with bath/shower, it was very clean with ample towels. We did however find the shower to be a little difficult to control with regards water temperature. The cold water pressure was quite low. However it was not a serious issue.
We paid for B&B and then paid extra for 2 evenings when we booked in at reception as we were offered a free (alcoholic) drink with the meal as long as we purchased the meal vouchers on the day of arrival. The price was 25 Euros, given that the wine we drank was 8 Euros a glass the price was good value. Dinner is served from 18.30 till 22.00. The first night we eat at 20.30 by which time some of the food may have been kept warm for over an hour. On the second night we eat much earlier and the food, of which there is a large selection, was great. The trick is eat earlier rather than later.
Breakfast was very good with unlimited food on offer. We made up rolls for lunch to take to the park as snacks in the park can be expensive. We also refilled bottles with orange juice and water from the drinks fountain. The hotel staff did not mind so it must be normal procedure.
We had been told beforehand that the bar prices can be high so we took a couple of bottles of wine with us and drank in our room. The bar staff were happy to give us wine glasses as the plastic ones we took did not make it in one piece.
Overall we were impressed by the service we received and would definitely recommend the hotel to others looking for a convenient hotel nearby the park.

Room Tip: All rooms looked the same. No one aspect looked any better than another. Only 4 floors.
Reviewed September 21, 2012

I stayed here in june 2012 with my family on a 4 night trip to see both Paris and Disneyland. The hotel is 2minutes on the shuttle bus (which leaves every 15mins or so from the front entrance) from Disneyland and the train station. The room was comfortable and the hotel breakfast was fantastic offering near enough anything you could want. The only problem i would say is the shuttle bus to Disneyland can be very packed early in the morning for the parks opening and at night again when the parks are closing. Apart from that (which is not really the hotel's fault) everything was perfect and i could not fault it at all.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank EmmaMcC-21
Reviewed September 18, 2012

I first stayed here 7 years ago when the hotel was fairly new. I have been back once since but not for a good few years. I have stayed at most of it's neighbours and this one is in a class of it's own compared to the others I have stayed at. It is just as good now as it was 7 years ago. The staff were all pleasant and helpful, everywhere was clean, breakfast was good with plenty of choice, also had dinner in the hotel one evening and that was also good with loads to choose from. Shuttle buses run on average every ten minutes to and from so you never have a long wait and by booking through travel republic I got a total bargain stay here! Definately the best hotel I have stayed at when going to Disney.

Reviewed September 18, 2012

Nice stay. Good quality vs price. Nice rooms, ideal for kids and family. Service can be improved. Connections with airport are not satisfacting at all (frequency and price)

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
1  Thank Piero G