Vienna House Dream Castle Paris
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
$118
$113
B&B Hotel a Disneyland R Paris(Magny-le-Hongre)(Great Value!)
$105
$88
Hotels.com
Marriott's Village d'lle-de-France(Bailly-Romainvilliers)
$254
Marriott
Disney's Hotel Santa Fe(Marne-la-Vallee)
$162
  • Restaurant
Ace Hotel Paris Marne La Vallee(Bailly-Romainvilliers)(Great Value!)
$91
$83
  • Breakfast included
$763
$277
$695
$233
5,239 results
All reviewsdream castlecastle themebunk bedsshuttle busfamily roomdisney villagescrambled eggstop bunkswimming poolhot foodhotel lobbyarcade gamesbuffet breakfastcroissantsbeansball pitplanet hollywood
Reviewed June 17, 2012

This hotel has been given a 4 star status but in all honesty at best I would class this as a 3 star.
We had no problem signing in, a small wait and the reception staff was really friendly but we were slapped with a 13€ tax charge which I was not expecting and really should have been included with the ticket price. The room was really nice and clean however we had four cups but only two little pots of milk, two coffee sachets and two hot chocolates. Its the little things that help to increase your star rating and so God help us if we wanted more than one tea or coffee each and we did end up buying our own bottle of milk in the end.

Breakfast was an all you can eat buffet consisting of pastries and a cooked breakfast. On our first day we tried the cooked breakfast which was sausages, bacon, beans and scrambled eggs. The sausages tasted very strange......very strange and was a no for me. This is the only time in my whole life that Ive ever had baked beans that tasted of nothing, not even a bit of tomato. I was like you was eating tasteless substance and this was the same for the scrambled eggs which was a again tasteless which is a first for me. It desperately needed a pinch of salt and just a bit of something to bring out the taste of the scrambled eggs.
The Crooissants which was what we ate from then on in were always cold. For a four star rating the Dream Castle Hotel have let themselves down on this most important point. Anyone can do cereal and milk, it takes no effort but a proper cooked breakfast is what most people look forward to in order to set them up for the day

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Management response:Responded June 24, 2012

Dear customer,

Thank you for having chosen our hotel and for having taken the time to write your comments.

We are happy to hear that you did enjoy your overall stay with us.

Regarding the city tax we would like to inform you that this is a local tax of 1.65 € per adult and per night, which is requested by the municipality.

Also we are very sorry that we did not fully meet your expectations regarding the breakfast buffet in our restaurant.

Be assured that your feedback has been shared with our kitchen employees in order to improve this service.

It would be a great pleasure for us to welcome you back to our hotels in order to improve our image towards you and your family.

Do not hesitate to contact us directly for any other questions you might have.

Yours sincerely

François Mary

Reviewed June 16, 2012

Firstly this is not a Disney Hotel, secondly the price is ridiculus in relation to the room. Our expensive 'family room' would only be described as family for Snow White and a couple of her troop or the same way as roomy would be used for Alcatraz. And the staff approach is all based on a shrug of the shoulders. Save money and get far better value elsewhere.

Room Tip: Choose another hotel
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Ali_J_lucas
Reviewed June 15, 2012

Stayed at this hotel 10-15 June with my husband and 2 year old twin girls. Check in was smooth and efficient, was expecting a room with a double and bunks but got a room with two doubles which suited our needs better.

Room was very clean, empty fridge handy too, to store snacks for kids. Breakfast was fine, busy but never had to wait. Kids loved the castle theme of the hotel.

Rooms were well soundproofed and we could see Disney fireworks and balloon from our window overlooking front of the hotel.

Disney parks a 4 minute drive away, if you show your room card you get free parking at Disney (normally 15eur), handy to have a car as food at Disney is awful we went to local restaurants for some really nice meals, found a town square with lots of restaurants 5 minute drive away from parks, trust me with the long queues for food at Disney this was the easier option.

Would definitely recommend this hotel.

Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 15, 2012

I booked a 3 night midweek stay at the Dream Castle Hotel just outside Disneyland Paris for the end of May for two adults/one child. I have traveled throughout the world for work & pleasure & have stayed at a various assortment of hotels from luxurious to budget. I choose to stay at the Dream Castle hotel based on Trip Advisor reviews & much research however, both failed me on this occasion.
I decided to stay just outside the park in order to allow easy access to entertainment & restaurant options outside the parks. Doing so was pointless however as 1) once you're inside the parks, it's quite a hike to get out again & 2) there's really NOTHING in the vicinity of these hotels. We also didn't need our car to get to the parks as they are @10mins away & the hotel offers a shuttle service. The bus shuttle travels to/from the parks every 15 mins or so, however they fail to mention that the bus also picks up at three additional hotels along the same road & that the Dream Castle hotel is the LAST pick up & LAST drop off. Needless to say, in 3 days/nights of traveling back & forth between the parks & the hotel, we NEVER once sat down-with a toddler & often a stroller, this was difficult if not downright dangerous depending on how reckless the driver drove.
I also booked this hotel as it was listed as 4 star accommodation. Obviously, 4 stars in France is equivalent to 2 or possibly 3 everywhere else in the world! There was a sickly sweet smell that pervaded the lobby (definitely something that was blown through the ventilation system to appeal to the olfactory senses in the under 10yr. population) & top that off, there were video games & a gift shop just inside the doorway. Unfortunately, from first impressions, we instantly knew this hotel wasn't going to meet our expectations. The room was small & although our son enjoyed sleeping in the bunkbed, the room was in need of serious upgrading or if nothing else, a thorough clean. Mildew in the tile grout, a 1/2 inch of dust on a curtain rod & a dead fly on the ceiling doesn't really qualify as good houskeeping in my books. To top it off, we experienced unseasonably warm weather in Europe at the end of May & unfortunately, the air conditioning in the room was not working. After sweating through the first night, the following morning I attempted to open the window to let in a breeze. The window's handle came off in my hand. We had noticed the day we arrived that it was already partially broken, probably due to previous guests attempting to do the same thing. I brought the handle down to the front desk & explained what happened & why we needed to have the window open in the first place. The front desk staff were incredibly helpful (one of the few plusses for this hotel) & told me they'd send someone to my room right away to resolve the issues. Within 15 mins two maintenance men were knocking at my door with a new window handle & a ladder to access the air conditioning unit. Both were repaired within a few minutes. We were finally able to open the window without a problem although we didn't need to now as the air conditioner was working & kept us cool for the remainder of our stay. I didn't even bother with the fact that the in room minibar had no adjustable temperature settings so remained luke warm & therefore, only useful for a storage area for non perishable food items.
As for the buffet breakfast, well, if you're used to eating food that comes out of a box, jar or can then this is the place for you! Fruit cocktail that obviously came out of a can does not qualify as FRESH fruit in my opinion. The eggs were tasteless yellow fluff & the sausages were gristley. I'm not a food snob but I found it VERY hard to find something remotely edible in this buffet which was suprising considering we were in France, a country renowned for its fine cuisine. Plus, I was so hoping to fill up on a hearty breakfast before heading into a full day of overpriced food at the themeparks. We really didn't venture further than our room, lobby or breakfast restaurant so can't comment further on the rest of the property.
If we were to return to Euro Disney (which I don't suspect we will as we did all there was to do within 2 1/2 days), I'd definitely choose an "on site" property for no other reason than they are within walking distance to the parks so, no worries about a packed shuttle bus. In addition, I'll be VERY leary of the "star" qualifications for future trips elsewhere in France.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Dutchflygirl
Management response:Responded June 24, 2012

Dear guest,

Thank you for having chosen the Dream Castle Hotel for your last holidays at Disneyland Paris, as well as for your detailed feedback.

We would sincerely like to apologize that your room did not fully meet your expectations during your stay with us.

Be assured that we transferred your feedback to our employees, in order to avoid that happenings like this will reoccur in the future.

Regarding our breakfast offer we would like to inform you that we do have a large selection of different cereals, breads, pastries, etc on the cold buffet and that the hot buffet dishes are changed on a regular basis in order to guarantee a good quality of the dishes.

Also, please be assured that we do receive fresh fruits and vegetables every day.

We would be happy to welcome you back to our hotel in the near future, in order to completely satisfy you and your family, and to reestablish the image of our hotel.

Do not hesitate to contact us for any further questions or requests you might have.

Yours sincerely,

François MARY

Reviewed June 11, 2012 via mobile

We spent 2 nights here and really liked this hotel. I have read some of the negative reviews and would have to say that this really does not reflect the hotel. Rooms were lovely, a dream for children and whole hotel clean and tidy. Bonus was lovely l'occitane toiletries. Breakfast was great, plenty of selection and choices of hot food and compared with the dreadful experience of breakfast at the official Disney hotels (free for all with no hot food) it is fantastic. Having stayed within Disneyland before I would say the only downside is that you cannot walk directly to the park but the shuttle bus is efficient. I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2011