Hotel good not brilliant, staff friendly and helpful. Rooms adequate for price paid. Buffet breakfast ok, can face a wait for a table at peak times and there can be a wait for replenishment of plates and cutlery.... cold meats and cheese available plus bacon, sausage and scrambled egg as hot selection, cereals, pastries and fruit salad available along with juices, tea and coffee from a machine. There is a free shuttle bus to the theme park runs every ten minutes can be busy at certain times bus number 54 a tip is to check its pick up point at station as this is opposite the drop off point. Overall view is that the hotel is reasonably priced and convenient for park. One tip to avoid costly food bills is to take bus to station then buy ticket on rtr train go one stop to Val d, Europe 2 euros return on train. When you exit station turn right and mall is ahead of you. Huge selection of shops plus multiple eating places in mall and square outside station at a fraction of the price of eating in park. Also a huge Auchan supermarket to buy food drinks etc.
One final tip at hotel....if you want a drink purchase during happy hour 5pm to 7pm half price on beer and cocktails otherwise it gets pricey !!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Especially designed for families, the Hotel invites its guests to enjoy the cosy, peaceful and relaxing atmosphere of the French countryside, just beside the Disneyland(R) Paris Parks. A 24-hour front desk and free parking are at disposal of the guests. A free Wi-Fi access is available all over in the hotel. A free shuttle service to go to and to come from the Disney Parks is at your disposal from 6:00am to midnight, every 15-20 minutes. Free luggage storage is provided in the Hotel. The bar L'Abreuvoir welcomes you from 8:30am to midnight and proposes an express breakfast and a snacking service with a large choice of sandwiches, paninis, salads... The restaurant Le Marché Gourmand welcomes you from 7:00am to 10:30am for the "all you can eat" buffet breakfast and from 6:00pm to 10:00pm for the "all you can eat" buffet dinner. Since the month of July 2015, the Hotel Kyriad invites you to come and observe our farm and its animals: alpacas, ponies, goats and sheeps who have a specific mission for the Hotel: mowing the grass of our beautiful gardens, this is called the "Eco-pâturage": A 100% natural mowing! We care for the environment while proposing a fun & enjoyable attraction to all our clients, children and adults!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Louvre hotels, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kyriad A Disneyland Paris reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kyriad Disneyland Resort Paris Hotel Magny-Le-Hongre
- Kyriad Disneyland Hotel Paris
- Hotel Kyriad Disneyland
- Kyriad Disneyland Paris
- Kyriad A Disneyland Paris Magny-Le-Hongre, France - Marne-La-Vallee