I have just returned from a 4 night stay at Kyriad with 2 of my friends. We chose Kyriad because it is ideally located at just a few minutes away from the Disney Parks via a free shuttle bus and is considerably cheaper than the main Disney hotels. Overall we were very pleased with this hotel, the check in time on the booing was 15:00, however when we arrived at the hotel just after 12 the staff were extremely helpful and allowed us to check in there and then so that we could head straight into the parks. Our room was clean although we did only have 2 plug sockets in a room for 4 people. The bathroom was clean with plenty of towels, however we did have some loose floor tiles but this did not cause us a problem once we put the bath mat on the floor.
When we returned to our room on the 2nd night of our stay we found that our toilet would not flush, due to it being 23:30 we thought we would have to wait until the following morning for it to be fixed, however when we went to reception we were surprised to see there were still staff there. They were extremely helpful and let us move straight to a new room for the rest of our stay which also had extra storage space and plug sockets :)
Overall we were very happy with our stay at the hotel and would definitely stay here again :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Especially designed for families, the Hotel invites its guests to enjoy the cosy, peaceful and relaxing atmosphere of the French countryside, just beside the Disneyland(R) Paris Parks. A 24-hour front desk and free parking are at disposal of the guests. A free Wi-Fi access is available all over in the hotel. A free shuttle service to go to and to come from the Disney Parks is at your disposal from 6:00am to midnight, every 15-20 minutes. Free luggage storage is provided in the Hotel. The bar L'Abreuvoir welcomes you from 8:30am to midnight and proposes an express breakfast and a snacking service with a large choice of sandwiches, paninis, salads... The restaurant Le Marché Gourmand welcomes you from 7:00am to 10:30am for the "all you can eat" buffet breakfast and from 6:00pm to 10:00pm for the "all you can eat" buffet dinner. Since the month of July 2015, the Hotel Kyriad invites you to come and observe our farm and its animals: alpacas, ponies, goats and sheeps who have a specific mission for the Hotel: mowing the grass of our beautiful gardens, this is called the "Eco-pâturage": A 100% natural mowing! We care for the environment while proposing a fun & enjoyable attraction to all our clients, children and adults!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Louvre hotels, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kyriad A Disneyland Paris reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kyriad Disneyland Resort Paris Hotel Magny-Le-Hongre
- Kyriad Disneyland Hotel Paris
- Hotel Kyriad Disneyland
- Kyriad Disneyland Paris
- Kyriad A Disneyland Paris Magny-Le-Hongre, France - Marne-La-Vallee