Stayed here for 3 nights while on a coach holiday to Disneyland.
Had a lovely time & would return again despite the hotel not being quite as expected & a bit basic but fine for a base for a Disneyland holiday.
Rooms spacious and very very clean.
Lovely juliette balcony.
Very quiet at night with very comfy beds.
Air con/heating in room.
Shower and bath with plenty hot water.
Maid service & clean towels everyday.
Tv & free safe.
Polite efficient staff.
Fantastic continental buffet breakfast with hot sausages & eggs too!
Vending machines for hot&cold drinks & sandwiches in foyer.
Frequent free shuttle bus to Disneyland.
No kettle in room.
No wi-fi. Anywhere!
Poor phone signal.
No English TV channel (except news america)
No double bed. (We pushed our 2 singles together & they happily left them like that for us!)
No restaurant (other than an expensive 'buffet' for 22 euros)
Expensive bar.(15 euros for 2 hot chocolates a coffee & a pint...not a drop of milk to be had for them either!)
No 'carousel' in lobby (not sure why it says there is! There are a few coin rides for the kids)
Bit far for walking into Disneyland (although we did once, 35-40mins maybe) and too dark to walk back confidently at night.
I would say it was better than basic but a few simple upgrades in services would make all the difference.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Especially designed for families, the Hotel invites its guests to enjoy the cosy, peaceful and relaxing atmosphere of the French countryside, just beside the Disneyland(R) Paris Parks. A 24-hour front desk and free parking are at disposal of the guests. A free Wi-Fi access is available all over in the hotel. A free shuttle service to go to and to come from the Disney Parks is at your disposal from 6:00am to midnight, every 15-20 minutes. Free luggage storage is provided in the Hotel. The bar L'Abreuvoir welcomes you from 8:30am to midnight and proposes an express breakfast and a snacking service with a large choice of sandwiches, paninis, salads... The restaurant Le Marché Gourmand welcomes you from 7:00am to 10:30am for the "all you can eat" buffet breakfast and from 6:00pm to 10:00pm for the "all you can eat" buffet dinner. Since the month of July 2015, the Hotel Kyriad invites you to come and observe our farm and its animals: alpacas, ponies, goats and sheeps who have a specific mission for the Hotel: mowing the grass of our beautiful gardens, this is called the "Eco-pâturage": A 100% natural mowing! We care for the environment while proposing a fun & enjoyable attraction to all our clients, children and adults!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Louvre hotels, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Kyriad A Disneyland Paris reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kyriad Disneyland Resort Paris Hotel Magny-Le-Hongre
- Kyriad Disneyland Hotel Paris
- Hotel Kyriad Disneyland
- Kyriad Disneyland Paris
- Kyriad A Disneyland Paris Magny-Le-Hongre, France - Marne-La-Vallee