Booked this hotel direct for 50 euros room only for 2 adults and 2 teenagers, a late flight arrival meant I didn't want to waste a day ticket for Disneyland by adding an extra night. This was a cheap alternative, check in was easy had to pay a couple of euros room tax and receptionist explained everything we needed to know about hotel facilities etc.
I wasn't expecting much from the room but was pleasantly surprised, it was clean, well maintained, TV had a larger selection of English channels than the Disney hotels do and there was a kettle and complimentary tea/coffee and biscuit selection, again you don't get this in the Disney hotels. The following morning we used the shuttle bus to the bus station, bit of a scrum but that's why I usually stay onsite to avoid using the shuttles and then caught another bus to the Cheyenne.
This is usually the cheapest of the 4 associated (offsite) hotels and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to anyone looking for a budget trip. It's NOT part of the Disney chain non of the associated hotels are, so don't expect to see Disney characters wandering around and there's no swimming pool, but it's convenient and serves it's purpose.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Especially designed for families, the Hotel invites its guests to enjoy the cosy, peaceful and relaxing atmosphere of the French countryside, just beside the Disneyland(R) Paris Parks. A 24-hour front desk and free parking are at disposal of the guests. A free Wi-Fi access is available all over in the hotel. A free shuttle service to go to and to come from the Disney Parks is at your disposal from 6:00am to midnight, every 15-20 minutes. Free luggage storage is provided in the Hotel. The bar L'Abreuvoir welcomes you from 8:30am to midnight and proposes an express breakfast and a snacking service with a large choice of sandwiches, paninis, salads... The restaurant Le Marché Gourmand welcomes you from 7:00am to 10:30am for the "all you can eat" buffet breakfast and from 6:00pm to 10:00pm for the "all you can eat" buffet dinner. Since the month of July 2015, the Hotel Kyriad invites you to come and observe our farm and its animals: alpacas, ponies, goats and sheeps who have a specific mission for the Hotel: mowing the grass of our beautiful gardens, this is called the "Eco-pâturage": A 100% natural mowing! We care for the environment while proposing a fun & enjoyable attraction to all our clients, children and adults!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Louvre hotels, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Kyriad A Disneyland Paris reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kyriad Disneyland Resort Paris Hotel Magny-Le-Hongre
- Kyriad Disneyland Hotel Paris
- Hotel Kyriad Disneyland
- Kyriad Disneyland Paris
- Kyriad A Disneyland Paris Magny-Le-Hongre, France - Marne-La-Vallee