My husband & I stayed at the Kyriad for 3 nights in October 2012 (the week before the UK school holidays). Overall it was a pleasant experience & good value for money when compared with the official Disney hotels which are twice the price & only a stones throw closer to the park entrances. The Kyriad is only a 5 min shuttle bus ride anyway.
On arrival at the train station we quickly found the number 54 shuttle bus immediately outside & went to the hotel. Our room was not yet ready, but we received a warm welcome & checked our luggage into the free storage lockers before heading off to the parks. When we returned later, we were able to access our room (no. 59 on the ground floor) which was perfectly clean & with a very large double bed, plus bunks. There was plentiful tea, coffee & biscuits, lots of towels & hot water, & the room was comfortable & quiet.
Of the whole stay, the only minor gripes I had of the room were having to ask for more regular tea bags at reception as housekeeping kept restocking with Earl Grey only & the lack of hot air from the in-room hair dryer which meant drying my hair took a while. I also experienced limited connectivity to wifi in the room, but had expected this from previous reviews.
Breakfast was good. We had a late time slot the first morning & 7-8 after that, but it was never crowded & food was plentiful & tasty. We took the advice of other reviewers & made up a few extra rolls & pastries to take to the park, which meant more money to spend on evening meals in the Disney Village & on souvenirs.
The hotel, parks & village are like a small town in themselves. Everything you need for a short stay is nearby & there are a range of dining & shopping options. The proximity of hotel & parks with regular shuttle bus connections means it's easy to take a break from the hustle & bustle if you need to, & you can easily get the best of early starts & late nights. If crowds bother you, travel outside of high season as we did & queues are usually short for rides, food, buses etc.
We would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Especially designed for families, the Hotel invites its guests to enjoy the cosy, peaceful and relaxing atmosphere of the French countryside, just beside the Disneyland(R) Paris Parks. A 24-hour front desk and free parking are at disposal of the guests. A free Wi-Fi access is available all over in the hotel. A free shuttle service to go to and to come from the Disney Parks is at your disposal from 6:00am to midnight, every 15-20 minutes. Free luggage storage is provided in the Hotel. The bar L'Abreuvoir welcomes you from 8:30am to midnight and proposes an express breakfast and a snacking service with a large choice of sandwiches, paninis, salads... The restaurant Le Marché Gourmand welcomes you from 7:00am to 10:30am for the "all you can eat" buffet breakfast and from 6:00pm to 10:00pm for the "all you can eat" buffet dinner. Since the month of July 2015, the Hotel Kyriad invites you to come and observe our farm and its animals: alpacas, ponies, goats and sheeps who have a specific mission for the Hotel: mowing the grass of our beautiful gardens, this is called the "Eco-pâturage": A 100% natural mowing! We care for the environment while proposing a fun & enjoyable attraction to all our clients, children and adults!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Louvre hotels, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Priceline, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Kyriad A Disneyland Paris reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kyriad Disneyland Resort Paris Hotel Magny-Le-Hongre
- Kyriad Disneyland Hotel Paris
- Hotel Kyriad Disneyland
- Kyriad Disneyland Paris
- Kyriad A Disneyland Paris Magny-Le-Hongre, France - Marne-La-Vallee