This is a good alternative to the more expensive disney hotels. It´s close to the park and free shuttle buses will take you to the park entrance in ten minutes. We paid about EUR 120 per night, including breakfast buffé.
If you arrive before check in you can store your luggage in the hotel luggage room, visit the park, come back and get your room key. Reception is open 24/7 and the staff are hospitable and service minded.
Rooms are OK, a bit small (as all rooms in france), but clean enough with TV, coffee/tea, cockies, and free WiFi. Beds are one double bed and one bunk bed and surprisingly comfortable. Rooms are cleaned daily. Only minus is that the towels and sheets were a bit stained.
You get to chose a time slot for breakfast and my advise is to chose early or late as it tends to get a bit crowded with queues to get in and you will be standing in enough queues at the park to avoid this if possible. Breakfast is good enough, with cereals, youghurt, croissants, srambled eggs, sausages etc. but nothing I would pay extra for if not included in your room.
All in all, a good choice for a family looking for a good nights sleep close to the park and wanting to spend that extra money in the park instead.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Especially designed for families, the Hotel invites its guests to enjoy the cosy, peaceful and relaxing atmosphere of the French countryside, just beside the Disneyland(R) Paris Parks. A 24-hour front desk and free parking are at disposal of the guests. A free Wi-Fi access is available all over in the hotel. A free shuttle service to go to and to come from the Disney Parks is at your disposal from 6:00am to midnight, every 15-20 minutes. Free luggage storage is provided in the Hotel. The bar L'Abreuvoir welcomes you from 8:30am to midnight and proposes an express breakfast and a snacking service with a large choice of sandwiches, paninis, salads... The restaurant Le Marché Gourmand welcomes you from 7:00am to 10:30am for the "all you can eat" buffet breakfast and from 6:00pm to 10:00pm for the "all you can eat" buffet dinner. Since the month of July 2015, the Hotel Kyriad invites you to come and observe our farm and its animals: alpacas, ponies, goats and sheeps who have a specific mission for the Hotel: mowing the grass of our beautiful gardens, this is called the "Eco-pâturage": A 100% natural mowing! We care for the environment while proposing a fun & enjoyable attraction to all our clients, children and adults!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Louvre hotels, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Kyriad Paris Disneyland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kyriad Disneyland Resort Paris Hotel Magny-Le-Hongre
- Kyriad Disneyland Hotel Paris
- Hotel Kyriad Disneyland
- Kyriad Disneyland Paris
- Hotel Kyriad Paris Disneyland Magny-Le-Hongre, France - Marne-La-Vallee