The hotel was in a good location- just a short shuttle bus ride away from the parks. Room wasn't really that clean- chipped mugs, stained towel and dusty. Bed was comfy and big. Room had plenty of space however the air con wasn't working so was very hot in the room. Had to que for breakfast as you had to wait to be seated which was a bit of a pain. Service at reception was good and very efficient.
I would suggest that if you have a bit more money to spend stay in a Disney hotel as they are very close to the parks and you don't have to get a shuttle bus. At some points we had to push our way onto a bus as there were over 100 people waiting as the fireworks had just ended. Buses are very frequent though and it doesn't take long to get to the hotel. Stayed at the dream caste last year at that was a better hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- JOY AND WONDER - THE MAGIC OF THE CIRCUS The magic of the circus with acrobats, jugglers and clowns which are part of the colorful theme running through the interior of the Vienna House Magic Circus at Disneyland(R) Paris. Built in the style of an old manor house, the hotel is situated in a charming and modern French countryside. The spa area and French restaurant, not to mention its perfect location near Paris, make this hotel a very attractive destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Priceline, TravelUp, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Vienna House Magic Circus Paris reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Magic Circus
- Holiday Inn Disneyland Paris
- Holiday Inn Marne-La-Vallee
- Marne-La-Vallée Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Eurodisney
- Vienna House Magic Circus Paris Magny-Le-Hongre, France - Marne-La-Vallee