3,473 results
All reviews magic circus bunk beds kids suite shuttle bus swimming pool bacon disney parks ball pit arcade games mini fridge stayed here for nights air hockey lobby area shuttle service family hotel euro disney cold meats
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Hotel was a distance away from Disneyland Paris but has a free shuttle. Room was clean and simple, but the shower was kinda weird only having half a screen that didnt keep the floor from getting wet. Also the shower was slippery and had no shower mat.toddlers. The lounge area inside is great for families with you can sit and have a drink or relax while your children play in a ball pit in the center of the room. Ok so I know American breakfast differs from French but it was very skimpy with runny eggs, no meat(bacon, or sausage) and the milk was powdered, and no pancakes or anything like that just fruit and brie cheese. I stayed hungry for most of my stay....

Room tip: Get a suite
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Not Clean!
Very late Check-In 3h30 PM for me!!!!!
Disney tickets >>>>>they announce that they sell ticket and when you ask they start calling around!!!!very weirdooo
Breakfast >>>>> ZEROOOO!!!! no fresh products....
Go somewhere else!!!!!

2  Thank Agouram A
Reviewed April 5, 2013

We arrived very excited to be at the Magic Circus, only to find that we only had 2 of the 3 rooms we had booked. The receptionist was lovely and after an hour she finally found the other room, which apparently had no name against it.

The rooms are quite nice but nowhere near 4 stars, they are small but have stripey curtains around the bunkbeds so the kids can feel separate and they also had their own tv. Considering it was a room for 4 people there were only 3 mugs, no teabags, one sachet of hot chocolate, some coffee and 2 milks.

The cleaning service left a lot to be desired. The room was cleaned but the bolsters from the bed were left on the floor, the mugs that we had used one was left in the bathroom and the tissue box which was empty was not replaced.

Breakfast was buffet style and was average, there was a bit of a queue for people who came down after 9am.

The games machines in the hotel lobby were all out of action which was strange, though there were some pool tables and air hockey tables that were usable. There was also 2 computers in reception that were free to use.

The downstairs of the hotel was a bit circus-like but so much more could have been done, also there was no distinguishing it from any other large hotel once upstairs in corridors or lifts.

There was one huge positive, the bus that ran between the hotel called at 2 other hotels on its way to the parks and sometimes it was full before we even got to the second hotel let alone the third. I can imagine that some people at the second and third hotels en route had to wait a long time before being able to board a bus.

Reviewed April 5, 2013 via mobile

Good hotel. Staff efficient and very helpful. Our shower was broken and it was fixed immediately. 10 mins on free bus to the park. Good position as first pick up so always got on! Would def recommend it

Reviewed April 4, 2013

Travelling with my 7 year old daughter. My friend and her 3 year old daughter. We got a groupon deal for 2 nights/ breakfast and park passes.

Upon arrival the reception was a hustle of arriving guests, but there was about 6 members of staff on, and we only had to wait about 5 minutes. The gent at reception was lovely and welcoming, even logged me into my emails so that I could print of the voucher that I had forgotten (doh!) to bring along! He supplied us with our park tickets too :) and explained the free busses that run to Disney, as well as the best time to get to the dining hall for Breakkie (between 9-9.30)

The reception area is full of (fee) little rides for the kids, and an arcade for the bigger ones. There is a ball pit next to the bar, which is good if your having a drinky, your kids can have a play around in that.

Our room was on the 2nd Floor, and was perfect. Double bed, and bunk bed concealed behind a curtain (tent). There was a TV in the 'main' part of the room, and to our surprise, another inside the 'tent'. All beds were very comfy, I was in the bottom bunk with my little girl on the top bunk. It was perfectly big enough for an adult.

Bathroom facilities were adequate and clean, stocked with fluffy towels/soap/handcream etc...

We had agreed to eat at the hotel on the night we arrived. I knew there was a buffet, but had hoped there would be something else, like a bar which provided snacks or something - sadly the buffet is the only thing on offer. It was way too pricey, for what it was, and the drinks further pushed the price up :( NOTE: we bought the tickets for the buffet at reception, and they discount them by around 3Euro - so its worth buying the tickets there, than in the dining room. 27Euro Adult 9Euro Child. Drinks were way overpriced. 5Euro for a water and 4.50 for a OJ :( ... Also, the staff in the resteraunt were really not that friendy at all, to the extent that the waitress' grumpy chops were a bit intimidating.

Saying that, the buffet was DEEEElicious, if overpriced! The girls were too exhausted to make the most of it though, so we took some chocolate brownies back to the room with us for them to enjoy later ;)

In hindsight -If we'd known the trip to the park was so short and straight forward, we'd have went into disney village for dinner, it'd have been much more exciting, and likely cheaper!

In the morning breakkie was a variety of meats, breads, croissants, scrambled eggs, cerial, fruit, and very unhealthy looking greasy sausages. We had to try a few taster plates with the kids as they weren't sure... the settled for fruit and yogurts with croissants. We took a few pain chocolat for Disney - most people were doing this, some were making up sarnies with the cold meat etc... quite right!

Busses outside the hotel to Disney Parc run every 20 minutes. The first one we attempted to get, was MENTAL, it was busy when it arrived, but people were crazy. Trying to squeeze on with kids etc... silly. We waited patiently for the next one, got a seat and enjoyed the sights on the way.

We never got back until 10ish that night. I bought my daughter a juice 'mocktail' form the bar 7euro, but the bartender done it up beautifully, and with a funky straw in a funky glass, my 7 year old was delighted.

On the Saturday for breakfast, we were a bit later, we got there about 9.30 the queue I'd say was around a half hour long :( i just nipped in, picked up a few pain chocolat in a napkin and we skeedaddled off to Disney for the morning before heading home.

Overall, we enjoyed our stay, the hotel was clean and done the job, and would happily stay again if the same deal came up!

Date of stay: March 2013