“Good hotel to visit Disneyland ...”

Radisson Blu Hotel at Disneyland Paris
Ranked #5 of 8 Hotels in Magny-le-Hongre
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed October 19, 2013 via mobile

Negative is the bus to the park and back to hotel.
Not big enough... No control of reservations .... No structure... Tip for management! Do something About all the complaines Before fights got nasty!!

The rest is good!

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank joep s
VirginieThevenet, Social Media Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel at Disneyland Paris, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2013

Dear Mr joep s,

We appreciate your taking the time to post a notice on Tripadvisor regarding your recent stay with us.

On behalf of our entire staff, I would like to thank you for choosing the Radisson Blu at Disneyland Paris and I am happy to see that you have enjoyed your stay in our hotel.
Even though I noticed you weren’t fully satisfied with the shuttle. Please be sure that I have communicated your observations to the concerned teams, Head of Department, in order to improve our operations.

Hoping to have the pleasure of welcoming you again soon, I naturally remain at your service for anything further.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,737)

Reviewed October 16, 2013

This hotel is the worst hotel I ever stay in last few years which cost 200 + euro.

I truely don't understand why someone rate this hotel 4 or 5 stars.

Why it is terrible ... To name a few ... Tried to call the so-called one touch service to get a morning call, for 3 nights in a row, no one picked up the phone and answer me ... The heater is always on, say around 30 c, cannot adjust, need to open the window whole night to cool the room, imagine, this hotel claimed to be GREEN ... Bottle water, not in sight ...

Enlighten me how this hotel with the price deserves a rating better than POOR.

Ken from Hong Kong

Room Tip: Don't ask me, ask GOD
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Tgmsken

Dear Mr Tgmsken,

On behalf of our entire staff here at the Radisson Blu in Disneyland Paris, I apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced during your stay in our hotel. Please be sure that I have transmitted your comments to the concerned teams, Head of Department, in order to improve our operations, and to give you entire satisfaction during your next stay with us.

Hoping to have the pleasure to welcome you again in our hotel, I remain at your disposal for any further information.

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed October 13, 2013

Rooms are fine, location still excellent, breakfast ok but if you look close to infrastructure (ex. furniture) in shared spaces (lobby - breakfast space) you see some investments are necessary to keep the 5 stars if they do not invest this hotel is next year 4 stars. WIFI was also not working in the room, at the reception they told us this was going to be fixed but that was not the case.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
VirginieThevenet, Social Media Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel at Disneyland Paris, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2013

Dear Mr BARTVDB100,

Even though I noticed you weren’t fully satisfied with shared spaces and Wifi. Please be sure that I have communicated your observations to the concerned teams, Head of Office, in order to improve our operations.

Reviewed October 12, 2013

very far from paris city since being in a expensive city its better to be in hotels near or within city.
apart from that, hotel is good but only think i did not like is the breakfast for 4 star hotel is not wholesome.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Mr mdsaqlain,

Even though I noticed you weren’t fully satisfied with Breakfast. Please be sure that I have communicated your observations to the concerned teams, Food and Beverage, in order to improve our operations.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

This hotel has a wonderful location and practical services if you visit Disney/Paris. Has a reliable, but crowded shuttle to the Station, were Disneyland is located and you could hop on a train for central Paris aswell. It faces the Disney golf course so it is surrounded by nature and has a nice bike way connecting it to Disney aswell. Breakfast is great and service is good. My only concern is the common areas, the Lobby furniture needs renovation and the halls need to be inspected frequently for Roomservice trays return. It is disgusting to be wellcomed by a hall full of empty trays and food stank! Other wise be sure to make reservations for the shuttle, which is free.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family

Dear Mr Viddene,

Even though I noticed you weren’t fully satisfied with furniture and room service. Please be sure that I have communicated your observations to the concerned teams, Head of Office and Food and Beverage, in order to improve our operations.

Reviewed October 3, 2013 via mobile

Great room. Fair price. The shuttle service was excellent and we would love to vist again one day. Only negative is the high price of drinks but the best way to avoid that is don't drink. It is a little way out from Paris if you are hoping to visit the city but that is secondary if you are heading to Disney.

• Stayed: September 2013

Dear Mr DownunderGAV,

Reviewed September 22, 2013

Although DisneyLand Paris is known to be expensive this hotel is taking the Mickey ! €23 for breakfast and 4 rounds of drinks for 2 €95. This is daylight robbery

The rooms are tired - we were in 152 and there was almost no grout left in the bathroom floor tiles.

Also only 1 bar of soap between 2 sinks !!

No wonder there are deals to be done on the room prices

Room Tip: Find somewhere giving better value
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family

Dear Mr JohnHRugby,

Even though I noticed you weren’t fully satisfied with the price. Please be sure that I have communicated your observations to the concerned teams, Revenue Manager and Food and Beverage, in order to improve our operations.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Magny-le-Hongre
Explorers Hotel
#1 of 8 in Magny-le-Hongre
Hotel Kyriad Paris Disneyland
Hotel Kyriad Paris Disneyland
#6 of 8 in Magny-le-Hongre

Been to Radisson Blu Hotel at Disneyland Paris? Share your experiences!