“Great hotel”

Radisson Blu Hotel at Disneyland Paris
Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Magny-le-Hongre
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed August 22, 2013

Stopped there August 9 been traveling round France and decided to finish of in Paris was going to stop in a Disney hotel but the service from them was very bad so decided to try the radisson. Very good service from reception good rooms breakfast was very good and the bus runs every 15 minuets from 9 am till 12

Will defiantly stop again

Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
VirginieThevenet, Social Media Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel at Disneyland Paris, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2013

Dear Mr Andrew M,

We appreciate your taking the time to post a notice on Tripadvisor regarding your recent stay with us.

On behalf of our entire staff, I would like to thank you for choosing the Radisson Blu at Disneyland Paris and I am happy to see that you have enjoyed your stay in our hotel.

Hoping to have the pleasure of welcoming you again soon, I naturally remain at your service for anything further.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,743)

Reviewed August 21, 2013

Comfortable basic rooms, spotless and comfy sofa bed for the kids. Massive selection for breakfast, very impressive . Good indoor pool facilities and pool table for kids. Bar prices expensive . Hotel is well used and the ground floor areas are 3.5/ 4 star, the rooms 3 star standard. Excellent shuttle bus transfers to Disney very regular . ( 5-10 mins ) Last fireworks in park 11pm last bus 0015, if park busy this can be missed, taxis available 10-15 euros one way. Would return.

1  Thank clare m

Dear Mrs clare m,

Reviewed August 20, 2013

Arrived early for checkin time and thus we decided to go t Disney first. Got back way beyond check in time and yet our room was still unavailable and after finally getting our room, the room - bathroom amenities was incomplete , the minibar was dry and empty. Giving me the idea that the room was previously placed under out of order.
The iron is also broken and small parts inside would fall off as soon as I used it and the wooden table counter is warped and in need of revarnishing and finishing, likewise the toilet bowl has numerous stains which needed a thorough cleaning.
Breakfast staff though was courteous, prompt and helpful.

Room Tip: Demand a clean and properly prepared room as a guest and not just any type of room coming from an ou...
4  Thank Gatch69

Dear Mr Gatch69,

Even though I noticed you weren’t fully satisfied. Please be sure that I have communicated your observations to the concerned teams, in order to improve our operations.

Reviewed August 20, 2013

My daughter & I stayed in this hotel in August , reason been proximity to Disney. When we arrived it took us awhile to be checked in as the receptionist was receiving calls. The rooms were unclear, the floor tiles in the bathrooms were broken,baths unclean. The towers faded and worn out. To get shuttle from Disney is an Herculean task. The only positive this hotel is the proximity to Disney & for once i met and honest she returned money overpaid to her. Will I stay here again not likely

2  Thank Osats

Dear Mrs Osats,

Even though I noticed you weren’t fully satisfied. Please be sure that I have communicated your observations to the concerned teams, Front Office Manager, in order to improve our operations.

Reviewed August 19, 2013 via mobile

we stayed here as it was so close to Disneyland Paris. we caught the Disneyland bus from the airport to Disneyland and caught the free radisson blu bus to our hotel to check in. such fantastic service having the bus available. the hotel was amazing and great service how ever we did have the do not disturb sign on our door and requested no room service required. we got back to our room from Disneyland and our room had been cleaned and serviced and our clothes put into a pile in the corner. we weren't impressed by this but we still had an amazing time no the less

• Stayed: August 2013

Dear Mr Meaghan H,

Reviewed August 19, 2013

On arrival no one assisted with bags. At reception the service manager served us but he was more interested with servicing clients on the phone than dealing with us who are in front of him. He had no interest in us. Its unbelievable that at 13:00 not a single room could be available before the normal checkin at 15:00 in such a big hotel. on our trip back from disney at 23:45 the buses are too small and crowded. Kids in prams get left at the pickup station because the bus is too small to take everyone at once. Arriving back at hotel and picking up luggage from storage there was no assistance with our bags and in the morning at checkout the phone was not answered for assistance with bags. I am glad i only stayed one night at the hotel. the bathrooms were dirty. The hotel needs to employ more staff and buy a bigger bus to disney if it wishes to service guests. a taxi to the airport costs 110Euro whilst booking a luxury car online costs 60 Euro. I will never stay here again. I have been to many hotels around the world and this was my worst experience.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Ashvir H

Dear Mr Ashvir H,

On behalf of our entire staff here at the Radisson Blu in Disneyland Paris, I apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced during your stay in our hotel. Please be sure that I have transmitted your comments to the concerned teams, in order to improve our operations, and to give you entire satisfaction during your next stay with us.

Hoping to have the pleasure to welcome you again in our hotel, I remain at your disposal for any further information.

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed August 17, 2013

I stayed here with three children in order to visit DisneyLand.

The rooms are good, a decent sixe and very pleasant.

Excellent breakfast cooked and continental, plenty of food to fillup ready for disney.

The pool is open to 11 and can be a great place for the children to relax when they return from Disney

The shuttle bus to disney leaves every 30mins and takes about 5 mins.

This shuttle bus drops you at the railway if you fancy a trip into Paris takes about 40 mins.

all in all a great choice if you want to stay near disney but not in a disney hotel.

Room Tip: get the 9:30 shuttle for a perfect arrival time at Disney, hed straight for fantasyland to get short...
3  Thank Artemis-diana-999

Dear Mrs Artemis-Angel,

Also consider these accommodations in or near Magny-le-Hongre
Explorers Hotel
#1 of 8 in Magny-le-Hongre
Hotel Kyriad Paris Disneyland
Hotel Kyriad Paris Disneyland
#6 of 8 in Magny-le-Hongre

Been to Radisson Blu Hotel at Disneyland Paris? Share your experiences!