Radisson Blu Hotel Paris, Marne-la-Vallee
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
$119
$111
B&B Hotel a Disneyland R Paris(Magny-le-Hongre)(Great Value!)
$110
Marriott's Village d'lle-de-France(Bailly-Romainvilliers)
$309
$256
Marriott
Disney's Hotel Santa Fe(Marne-la-Vallee)
$165
  • Restaurant
Ace Hotel Paris Marne La Vallee(Bailly-Romainvilliers)(Great Value!)
$91
  • Pool
Magicappart(Magny-le-Hongre)
TripAdvisor
2,921 results
All reviewsthe busdisneyland parisevery half hoursteam roomalways on timeshuttle servicefree shuttlestandard roomfamily roomnear disneydisney parkseuro disneydisney triplots of choicetea and coffeebaconhot food
Reviewed July 5, 2013

Check in was very slow. We booked 2 rooms. The nespresso in the first room did not work. When we told reception, their response was that we had bee upgraded and that a nespresso was not in our original room - in other words, don't complain.
The second room's nespresso also did not work, and although it was a 'junior suite' the bedroom did not have a window. Air conditioning was not very effective.
The hotel looks as though it needs a good coat of paint. The outdoor seating in the courtyard was ver pleasant.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
VirginieThevenet, Social Media Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Paris, Marne-la-Vallee, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2013

Dear Mrs Rose1130,

We appreciate your taking the time to post a notice on Tripadvisor regarding your recent stay with us.

On behalf of our entire staff here at the Radisson Blu in Disneyland Paris, I apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced during your stay in our hotel. Please be sure that I have transmitted your comments to the concerned teams, Front Office and Housekeping, in order to improve our operations, and to give you entire satisfaction during your next stay with us.

Hoping to have the pleasure to welcome you again in our hotel, I remain at your disposal for any further information.

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed June 26, 2013

We stayed for 2 nights in this hotel and must say that it was by far the best hotel we've booked when visiting Disneyland Paris. In comparison with all the Disney hotels, the Radisson Blu is far superior (even when comparing with the Disney hotel) in terms of quality. The breakfast is better, the rooms are more modern and cleaner and the hotel is much more cosy (not overcrowded like in all Disney hotels and you don't have to stand in line for breakfast!). On top, the hotel has more facilities to offer like a swimming pool, a playground for the kids, business center, etc.
And here comes the best news... it's MUCH cheaper than the Disney hotels!!

The only downsides of this hotel (compared to the Disney hotels) is the distance to the park and the lack of 'Disney ambiance'. It's only 10min by car or shuttle, but it's way further from the park when you compare to the Disney hotels. Nevertheless, the distance was less important to us especially if you take the budget difference into account (I'm ok with driving 10min and paying 600€ less for our stay).

Overall, I can only recommend you to save money and gain quality by staying in the Radisson Blu at Disneyland Paris.

Room Tip: Some rooms have poor Wifi reception (ours was room 162 and it had very poor reception)
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank PiHe10
VirginieThevenet, Social Media Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Paris, Marne-la-Vallee, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2013

Dear Mr PiHe10,

On behalf of our entire staff, I would like to thank you for choosing the Radisson Blu at Disneyland Paris and I am happy to see that you have enjoyed your stay in our hotel.

Hoping to have the pleasure of welcoming you again soon, I naturally remain at your service for anything further.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

Stayed at this resort hotel while on an Education First trip. The rooms are spacious and comfortable. Large bathrooms are nice. We arrived late one night and the staff at the front desk was not very helpful just basically pointed us in the direction of our luggage which they were storing and then to our rooms. No effort what so ever to help us reach our luggage stacked on racks to the ceiling.The breakfast buffet was great with a nice variety of American and European breakfast foods. This hotel is about 45 minutes away from Paris. Would stay again if I were to go to Disney in France.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank rykelmom

Dear Mrs rykelmom,

Even though I noticed you weren’t fully satisfied with your luggage. Please be sure that I have communicated your observations to the concerned teams, Front Office Manager, in order to improve our operations.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

Arriving at the radisson blu hotel it looked immaculate greeted by a helpful and friendly member of staff and then checked in within no time. Room was spacious and had a warm feeling to it. Room service was expensive but a brilliant fast service. The hotel did not do much to make our trip special as it was a big birthday we celebrated there. Views from the room were impressive and location was peaceful. Would stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank Angharad R

Dear Mrs Angharad R,

Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here two nights. Best thing was the shuttles to disneyland. Always on time n the driver was very courteous. Rooms r nice. Location amazing but we ordered room service and the bread was ice cold. Othwrwise also general attitude of service is poor. Except the gentleman who takes care of the breakfast . He was the only well mannered service personnel I met. .

• Stayed: June 2013
VirginieThevenet, Social Media Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Paris, Marne-la-Vallee, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2013

Dear Mrs Gopa G,

On behalf of our entire staff here at the Radisson Blu in Disneyland Paris, I apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced during your stay in our hotel. Please be sure that I have transmitted your comments to the concerned teams, Food and Beverage and Reception, in order to improve our operations, and to give you entire satisfaction during your next stay with us.

Sincerely yours,