Radisson Blu Hotel Paris, Marne-la-Vallee
$156
$96
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
B&B Hotel a Disneyland R Paris(Magny-le-Hongre)(Great Value!)
$105
$114
Marriott's Village d'lle-de-France(Bailly-Romainvilliers)
$255
Marriott
Disney's Hotel Santa Fe(Marne-la-Vallee)
$162
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
Ace Hotel Paris Marne La Vallee(Bailly-Romainvilliers)(Great Value!)
$91
$83
  • Breakfast included
No availability for your dates from our partners
2,926 results
All reviewsthe busdisneyland parisevery half hoursteam roomalways on timeshuttle servicefree shuttlestandard roomfamily roomnear disneydisney parkseuro disneydisney triplots of choicetea and coffeebaconhot food
Reviewed October 17, 2012

Our room wasn't ready for us when we arrived at 3pm, which was well within the check in time and after a long train ride and lugging our bags, we just wanted to freshen up and relax. After an hour, we got our keys after complaining. We were 3 in the room and the extra bed was like a hospital bed, railings and all!! The shower didn't have a curtain or dorr so the floor would often get wet, quite annoying after a few days. No staff members to assist you with your bags when you arrive, you must do it yourself. The hotels is always really busy and noisy and restaurant service is really slow and the waitors hardly speak english so the order takes forever. Everything is really expensive but i guess that is everywhere in Disneyland. The hotel is NOT walking distance but the shuttle works well and is every half hour, didn't have to wait long and takes about 7 minutes to get there. Overall, really average everything!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
Sguillaume, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Paris, Marne-la-Vallee, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2012

Dear BhavsN ,

We appreciate your taking the time to post a notice on Tripadvisor regarding your recent stay with us.

On behalf of our entire staff, I would like to thank you for choosing the Radisson Blu at Disneyland Paris and I am happy to see that you have enjoyed your stay in our hotel.
We were full during your stay with us, I noticed you weren’t fully satisfied. Please be sure that I have communicated your observations to the concerned teams, front office, restaurant, in order to improve our operations.

Hoping to have the pleasure of welcoming you again soon, I naturally remain at your service for anything further.

Reviewed October 14, 2012 via mobile

We stayed here for five nights in October as part of our honeymoon. On arrival we were quite impressed - nice lobby, free and plentiful parking in a nice area. However on checking into our room I was shocked to see it was very dated, the throw at the end of the bed was worn and bobbled :-( not quite the smart room we were hoping for. Also to add to the sadness a child/children from a previous stay had drawn all over the walls in blue pen! I was quite suprised that the room was given to us in this condition. As a Brit I normally wouldnt have made a fuss but as it was our honeymoon we went to tell reception of our room misery! I can say on this count they were excellent - they upgraded us to a family room which was much nicer - and had obviously been renovated more recently. The room itself was lovely double sink, comfy bed, nice tv and good power shower.

Other positive things about this hotel was the shuttle - this ran promptly all day. The only slight complaint I would note is that the shuttles finished at 9.15 (when the disneypark closed at 8.) This was not helpful if you wanted to eat in the disney villiage after your park experience. We discovered having missed the shuttle a taxi is €20 flat rate to hotel - which is extortionate considering how close it is - or try to navigate the public transport bus service. If anyone needs to get back later they should take the number 34 bus to Pre de Bray and it I easy to get to from there. The cynical side of me would assume the hotel don't run shuttles later as they want you to eat in their restaurant!

Talking of which - Pamplemoose - is nice. I would say expensive but the food was nice but the portions rather small. My advice would be to get the rer train to val de Europe as there are several more reasonable restaurants there.

In regards to travelling to Paris it works quite well - 30 min train into the heart of Paris.

Be careful when checking out as they tried to charge us for breakfast when we hadn't had any. Also they kept us waiting ages at checkout for them to check this which was not particularly helpful.

My only other point would be that it would be nice for the bedrooms to have coffee etc filled up for two people. I can't imagine two packets of coffee a day is too much of an ask for a hotel which charged 110-130 a night. They do this in travelodges as a basic!

Overall a nice stay but if you can afford it stay at Disney.

• Stayed: October 2012
2  Thank englandje1

Dear Englandje1,

On behalf of our entire staff, I would like to thank you for choosing the Radisson Blu at Disneyland Paris for your honeymoon and I am happy to see that you have enjoyed your stay in our hotel.
Even though I noticed you weren’t fully satisfied. Please be sure that I have communicated your observations to the concerned teams, in order to improve our operations. For the regular breakfast charge is actually billed automatically by the system and removed when applicable after cross checking the list from the breakfast staff.

Reviewed October 3, 2012

I stayed over at with my husband at Radisson Blu for 3 nights in July.The service was shockingly poor. The staff at the reception are very rude and generally unhelpful. They checked us into a room with 2 queen size beds which we turned down immediately, they then moved us into another room with a king size bedI. It took them forever to get an adapter to charge our phones, took them forever to get us a menu for our room (so difficult taking the lift I guess) - my husband had to go down personally after waiting for over an hour.
Also during the check out, we found out our bill was wrong, filled up with all sorts of charges we were not aware of and never used, this was sorted after alot of arguments, but it doesnt end there, they also charged our credit card for our room twice. we paid to expedia before we travelled and Radisson took our card details when checking in, we discovered when we got back to the UK that they had charged us again for the room and we had to make expensive calls to France to get a refund. Terrible hotel, do not recommend.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Sguillaume, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Paris, Marne-la-Vallee, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2012

Dear Stella,

On behalf of our entire staff here at the Radisson Blu in Disneyland Paris, I apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced during your stay in our hotel. Please be sure that I have transmitted your comments to the concerned teams, especially to the front desk staff, in order to improve our operations, and to give you entire satisfaction during your next stay with us.

I am very sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with the efficiency of the front desk. Normally every request is written down and executed within some minutes, depending on the ongoing activity.

As to your 2nd complaint, Diana, our Front Desk Supervisor, personally explained during check-out that we did not at all try to charge you more than necessary. Breakfast was not included and therefore posted automatically every night. During check out we verified if you had taken breakfast or not and adjusted immediately the ones you had not taken. Also for the adapter we posted 25,-€ in order so we would not forget to request it back upon check-out. Those 25,-€ were not charged but only virtually posted. I agree that the receptionist should have told you when this was done.

Regarding the double payment, we apologize one more time for this mistake. As soon as reception found out their own mistake, they reimbursed you the amount immediately in order to charge Expedia.

Hoping to have the pleasure to welcome you again in our hotel, I remain at your disposal for any further information.

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed September 29, 2012

This is where adults go to escape the saccharine Disneyland overkill - even though we were there to visit Disneyland!

10 minute (free) shuttle from the Park, HUGE room with all mod cons (although the min-bar was empty), somewhat sterile bar area but looked like it would be good when the enormous log fire was lit (due to be mid-October) and a reasonable restaurant.

Obviously golfers would be even happier given its proximity to the local course. For the price we couldn't fault it, and the service was courteous, helpful and efficient (if not exactly warm).

We won't be returning to Disneyland but if we did, we'd stay here.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ozzielass
Sguillaume, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Paris, Marne-la-Vallee, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2012

Dear Ozzielass,

Reviewed September 17, 2012

We have just got back from staying here as part of a Shearings coach holiday to Disneyland and cannot fault the hotel! A courtesy bus runs every half hour to and from the hotel starting at 8.30am - we just booked onto it when checking in....a very easy process. Rooms were clean and very spacious....lovely to collapse into after a long day in the parks.! Breakfast was fantastic.....could not have had more choice! Day 1 in the park we did not think about making a reservation in the evening for the buffet restaurants and so had to opt for the only other hot food option in the park itself.....hot dog/burger and fries!! Not wanting this again on the 2nd day we opted to eat in the hotel bar and although initially thinking it quite expensive...it is relatively cheaper than eating in Disney and felt nice to sit in a relaxed atmosphere being waited on compared to the hustle and bustle of the park restaurants....suited us too with having 2 small children who reached a peak in the evening and could be carried up to the room straight after! The food itself too was worth it! If you are really wanting to embrace the Disney atmopshere though and prefer to eat there, head for the Disney village - loads of restaurants which we didn't discover until quickly checking it out on the way back to the hotel on our last night. We managed to fit in a swim in the pool too on both days.....pool itself was lovely and our little girl loved it! Thanks to all the friendly staff too for making our stay here a really lovely one!!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank gemma b
Sguillaume, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Paris, Marne-la-Vallee, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2012

Dear Gemma,