We were this hotel in 08/2011
In August, it hard to find free rooms there .. We had no choice when we had book it, and finally we really enjoyed our staying there, that was rather a good suprise.
positive points :
- The charming country-yard atmosphere that we found there, in spite of being in a close-to-center guest-house
- The inn-keeping family are very nice and give helpful advices.
- The rooms are clean despite the other comments I read from the other guests on this tripadvisor comments wall.
- The breakfast is the best moment in a day there, especially that at summer breakfast could be taken in the grass garden.
- The little swimming-pool could offer to children a joyous moment or a quick swim after waking-up, but that is all … better take your car and go to the beach after a 30mn drive
negative points :
- The room in which we were was quite small, the bed and the wall were separated by only a meter away.
- Bathroom were quite basic and small too
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amongst this greenery, you'll enjoy the sun in this quiet and peaceful hotel; a blend of exoticism and paradise for dream holidays.- confortable rooms - playground for children- swimming-pool- lovely park- private car-park- shady terrace available for breakfast and for a buffet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel du Patriarche reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.