$251
$214
Conrad
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $264/night.

$229
Hyatt.com
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $292/night.

The Landmark Macau(Macau)(Great Value!)
$154
$103
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $118/night.

$151
$177
Sheraton.com
$291
$212
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $291/night.

Grand Lapa Macau(Macau)(Great Value!)
$132
$103
Trip.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $126/night.

Rio Hotel & Casino(Macau)(Great Value!)
$123
$100
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $121/night.

$224
$173
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $231/night.

$586
$568
Hotels.com
All reviewsbutler servicebutler teammanor restaurantmetropolitan suitesignature bloody maryspg platinum memberpersonal butlerbluetooth speakerother hotelsthe holiday innsame complexrooms are spaciousshower roomperfect stayyogurtcakecheck in was smooth
Reviewed August 15, 2017

if you are looking for casino type of facilities, this is not the one you are looking for. everything provided is upto standard. in room dining is out of my expectation. dim sum is relatively good.
the only thing i don't like is the shutter bus service is not convenience. they stop at 1st hotel amongst the fourth and we are situated at the fourth thus take a long walk over here. if they can keep various stops, that will be excellent.

Stayed: August 2017
stregismacao, General Manager at The St. Regis Macao, Cotai Central, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2017

Dear Maggie C

Thank you for your review.

We are surprised with your comments. St. Regis Macao is situated in Sands Cotai Central among the other 3 hotels of Sheraton Grand, Conrad and Holiday Inn. Within the complex building, there are 2 huge casino floors with one being less than a minute walk from our hotel located at Level 1.

As for the Sands Cotai Central shuttle bus service, we do apologize for the unclear signage, in fact, there are 2 drop off points. There is one drop off point at Sheraton Grand and the other at Holiday Inn, which is the closest to our hotel.

Once again, thank you for staying with us and we hope to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed August 15, 2017

From Check-in to Check-out, this hotel lacks for nothing. Super professionals and excellent services in every spot. The hotel had prepared the shower chair in the shower booth for my old parents before we checked in. What a thoughtful service. I felt like they treated us like VVIP. Of course, room was very clean and spacious. I wish I could have stayed longer.
I strongly recommend this hotel and I will definitely be back.

Room Tip: Great foods at the Manor
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
stregismacao, General Manager at The St. Regis Macao, Cotai Central, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2017

Dear Joseph C,

Thank you for choosing to stay at The St. Regis Macao and sharing your wonderful experience on TripAdvisor.

I am beyond thrilled to know you enjoyed the service and the room. We greatly appreciated your recognition to our staff who put extra thought to prepare the room for your family. Please rest assured your kind words will be delivered to the team. They will be delighted to know they were able to make your stay memorable.

Once again, thank you for your great support. All of us look forward to welcoming you back soon.

General Manager, Operations

Reviewed August 14, 2017

This hotel only have 400 rooms, friendly concierge staffs, high quality front desk staffs with fast check-in, room is super to stay (suite), clean, quite and bed is very comfortable. Restaurant buffet is excellent with really good food quality, same restaurant for dinner but there is not many choices. If you get enough budget for your vacation then there is no doubt that St. Regis may be the your best choice in Macau.

Room Tip: Room is really luxury and comfortable
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled with friends

Dear Ngan Chi Wai T,

Thank you for giving us an opportunity to show you our bespoke service.

I am beyond thrilled to know you enjoyed many aspects of our hotel from staff, room to restaurant.

Our signature restaurant - The Manor, serves high quality dishes made from the finest ingredient, thoughtfully sourced from around the world, we are especially proud of our prime meat and seafood selection. Please visit our website to find out our most updated offers.

Thank you again for your support and kind words, I will make sure your message is passed to the team. They will be happy to hear they were able to make your stay enjoyable.

My team and I are looking forward to welcoming you to The Best Address – The St. Regis Macao again soon.

Reviewed August 11, 2017

Second time staying in a St Regis Hotel brand. My first stayed was in St Regis Singapore. So I have some expectation of the butler service offered by St Regis.

St Regis Macau butler team were exceptional. Very friendly and helpful staff all round from arrival to departure. As a SPG Preferred member, we were upgraded to a Grand Deluxe room. Massive room with walk in robe and separate bathroom. Everything in the room were immaculate. Great view from our hotel room. St Regis is situated in a great location. Short walking distance to other attractions such as Venetian and Parisian & City of Dreams. Concierge team were very kind and helpful to make theater reservation on our behalf. We also spent a few evenings at the St Regis Bar/Lounge. Again we were served by nice friendly staff. Another good thing about St Regis Macau is that in comparison to the other 3 hotels in Cotai Central, this hotel provides a more private and secluded environment. Highly recommended hotel to stay in Macau.

Room Tip: High floors for best view.
  • Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
SheratonMacao, General Manager at The St. Regis Macao, Cotai Central, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2017

Dear YL38

Thank you so much for giving us an opportunity to show you our bespoke service at St. Regis and delighted to know you had a great stay experience with us.

We are absolutely pleased to learn that you enjoyed many aspects of our hotel from our Signature Butler Service to our hotel facilities and location.

You have also given me great joy to share your compliments with our staff, this is certainly great recognition.

Once again, thank you for your great support and recommendation, we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed August 8, 2017

We can be picky and demand more in a St Regis. First impression was good for that the entrance is glamorous. What I appreciate St Regis most is that we are comfortably seated when checking-in, which is not common among most hotel groups. The room was bigger than expected and so was the welcome fruit basket. The carpet was spotless clean and towel were soothing soft.

If I must pick something to criticize, the mattress was a mistake. The mattress was foam instead of spring-bound (which was the first time I saw in a luxury-level hotel). I never like foam mattresses, which support badly. I think St Regis is rich enough to invest something better, e.g., King Koli or Simmons - please. Also, the Axor S___k faucet at the bath tub was another joke . Try how many minutes you would take to locate the switch that turns water running into the shower head instead of the faucet. Another example that "names" do not mean user-friendliness - I never appreciate S____'s design. Sorry to offen fans of P. S____k. The interior design world is full of too many "good to look at but annoying to use".

Room Tip: If you have spine problem, or if you are over 200 lb ... please bring your own mattress. Ha ha.
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank chicmec
stregismacao, General Manager at The St. Regis Macao, Cotai Central, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2017

Dear chicmec,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us on your recent stay.

I are pleased to hear to know you have an enjoyable stay in general.

Regarding our Signature Bed, please rest assured all the St. Regis hotels are using Simmons mattress with Sensoft Evolution Pocketed Coil. Nevertheless, we do know our Guests may have different preference for the firmness and we are able to adjust the mattress. Please contact me directly with your details to Macao.butler@stregis.com and allow me to follow up. I have also noted your comment on the bath tube, do accept my apologies for this matter.

Once again, it was a pleasure serving you during your stay and I look forward to welcome you back soon.