Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 16, 2010

For the same price, you can stay at the Hotel Royal or even the Ole London. The rooms are grim, almost beyond my ability to describe. I would stay there again because I sometimes take budget airlines that get in at 2am. But, I would pack my own blanket and pillows, as well as food and water.

This hotel was probably pretty nice when it was built in the 70s (my guess). It is old now with seeming no upkeep. It also suffers from being the type of hotel for a certain kind of Chinese person. These guests are guys who smoke non-stop, will put out their cigarettes and leave the butts everywhere (elevator floors, etc). There are a lot of fire extinguishers and signs begging guests not to smoke in bed here, so you get the picture.

They also love beds that are hard as a board. Fortunately, there was a duvet in the closet to lie on for a little softness, but I felt like something was biting my feet and legs all night. The blanket is a cheap thing that's so uncomfortable, they cover it in a sheet (which of course, comes loose at night. The pillows are similarly cheap and sad.

The AC options were:
Off-this left the room stale and hot and filled with a fetid, smokey smell.
Low-Pleasant feeling, but sounded like a train slowly chugging.
Medium-Too cold, but it was a steady roar, instead of a jarring chugga sound.

The carpet had a lot of mystery stains. A lot. There was no food or water in the room. Technically, you can drink the water in Macau, but it isn't the most pleasant experience.

There is no internet in this hotel. At all. So there's that.

In conclusion, don't stay here if you're visiting Macau, unless its 2 in the morning.

Date of stay: November 2010
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
5  Thank powerrose
Reviewed September 11, 2010

Rate quoted by hotel is high and no reason to stay even though the main reason of
selecting them is to take a flight the next day. Got a more reasonable rate from a travel
agent in Macau.
Room is very basic with adequate facilities. Breakfast is also very basic (milk, orange juice, toast, egg with ham, coffee, tea)
There is nothing around besides the airport next door. Must take a cab or airport bus if one does not want to eat in the hotel.
The hotel is fine if price is right and if one is going to take a flight.

Date of stay: August 2010
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank limeh0g
Reviewed April 4, 2010

Stayed here for a night as the weekend rates for other hotels in Macau are sky high. I got a room with views of the airport runway. It was great and surprisingly quiet. The weekend I was there, there was a protest at the airport but I did not even know about it til I switch on the TV and found out in the news! The hotel is only located across a 2 lane traffic from the airport.
The rooms are very 3 star but clean and quite standard design and layout wise. The bed was horrible. Its hard and I did not sleep well. This was despite laying a duvet on top of the bed. As I check in late I did not ask the hotel for more duvets as I think this might help.
I had dinner at the chinese restaurant and the food was good and very reaonsably priced. The hotel was located near to venetian and the city of dreams. Free shutle services leave from the airport and it just take 5 mins. If you go by cab its about MOP15.
If you want a cheap and good hotel with a reasonable location, I recommend this hotel. I might stay here again if I am on a budget.

Date of stay: March 2010
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed December 6, 2009

it was okay... the food was fine... nothing really special.........

Date of stay: October 2009
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 8, 2009

we were left by our plane departing from Macao. As I have very limited budget left and considering I have almost maxed out my card, I used the Macao Map to call on 10 hotels to get the best rates that I can get to stay for just the night. As I am already flying out the following day. The hotel is just across the airport. less the 2 min walk. after the front desk registered us after checking our passport we got our very spacious 2 single bed room with tub and with the airport runway as our view. The room was only for 400MOP from its original 950 rate. so cheap for a walk in guest. And there was free breakfast for 2. and no need for taxi to go back to the hotel. It is such a steal. the room was so spacious, normal in macao. functioning aircon. and great view. you will not hear any noise considering it is across the airport. this place is a 4 star hotel but quite overlooked. if I only knew that this hotel offers cheap rates, I have instead booked my 2 nights instead in Ole london.
use the venetian buses to go around for free to save on fares. theres venetian buses everywhere

Date of stay: June 2009