Tripadvisor
Macau
4,614 results
All reviews mistral restaurant michael jackson prestige suite accor member river view club floor ferry terminal senado square luxury room l'occitane toiletries walking distance st paul free shuttle an upgrade mainland china macaroons welcome drink
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I haven't stayed in this hotel for 19 months but I was recognized by the staff at the lobby. She took me to the Executive Floor for check-in immediately. The room was as comfortable as before. The only change I noticed was the TV. It was a smart TV. It was fantastic that I could mirror the video from my phone to the TV.
When I was on the Jetfoil on the way to Hong Kong, I found that my power bank and the charging cord were left at the bar. I immediately sent an email to Victor. Luckily, the power bank and the cord were found in the bar. The hotel promised to keep them and waited for me to collect them. A few days later, I went back to the hotel and collected them.
All the staff were friendly and helpful. I would like to thank Victor, Nikkole and Mary for taking care of me throughout my stay.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

It was busy weekend when we arrived. We are welcomed in cocktail by Princess who well known about offerings that evening, especially they're new hight light food carving. She's right were so much indulged in the club alone. We also had breakfast there the next day as she recommended. And were glad we did. My family left with best hotel experience. Definitely stay here again. Thank your for our host Princess.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The rooms are very big. The beds are very comfy. Service is excellent. Could do with a little care with the exterior as it is starting to look dated. Location is great. Drinks menu is excellent in the lobby bar.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Like the old town vibes, especially the view from the rooftop and the lounge!
Services were Sofitel standard, does not have an indoor pool, which lessened the fun, food and drinks were good, don’t miss the le chinois at the top floor

Room tip: Choose club room, with Hermès amenities
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stunning hotel with amazing breakfast. A+ service. Very nice location. Beautiful pool. Room were large and amenities terrific. I would highly recommend this hotel. Accor is a great chain that offers a good array of price ranges.

Trip type: Traveled with friends