Tripadvisor
Macau
4,614 results
All reviews mistral restaurant michael jackson prestige suite accor member river view club floor ferry terminal senado square luxury room l'occitane toiletries walking distance st paul free shuttle an upgrade mainland china macaroons welcome drink
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Like the old town vibes, especially the view from the rooftop and the lounge!
Services were Sofitel standard, does not have an indoor pool, which lessened the fun, food and drinks were good, don’t miss the le chinois at the top floor

Room tip: Choose club room, with Hermès amenities
Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stunning hotel with amazing breakfast. A+ service. Very nice location. Beautiful pool. Room were large and amenities terrific. I would highly recommend this hotel. Accor is a great chain that offers a good array of price ranges.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

A good stay for my first ever trip to Macau which matched my request. I would like to thank all staff for their service and help including Sam and the rest of the team from Concierge. I would also like to thank the Buffet Team for all their effort and making me very welcome on 6th Floor restaurant this includes Gladys, Anjani and James and the rest of the team.

The room is excellent and tidy.
Location is on the old side of Macau with Portuguese history around the corner and original casinos, shops down the road.
Hotel provides free Shuttle Service to Ferry Terminal, which is the meeting point to venture off to other areas of Macau or beyond.

Room tip: Best View is on the higher floor facing the other Casino buildings.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Hope you can change the MJ museum to something else, it has been a while and most tourists are fed up with that already. The dinner buffet appears to be upgraded and I hope you may consider to upgrade the variety of lunchtime buffet too.

I have no further comments.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I am a frequent customer of the Hotel, each time I come over to Macau, I would use this friendly organisation. They have always been very clean, very helpful, and do their best to make our time in Macau a wonderful experience. This time however, it was my son's Birthday on the day we arrived, and to our surprise, the hotel upgraded our package and made it a great stay for celebrating the day. The hotel really appreciates their customers and I am truely greatful for their excellent service!