3,991 results
All reviewsmichael jacksonmistral restaurantprestige suiteclub flooraccor memberferry terminalriver viewsenado squareluxury rooml'occitane toiletrieswalking distanceolder partfree shuttlest paulevening cocktailsmainland chinaan upgrade
Reviewed March 19, 2012

Good location, the famouse scenics all can easily be reached within walking distance; service also quite good. Most important is the magnificent hotel has wonderful room.
I'm sure will come back again.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed March 19, 2012

nice location. great rooms and service. they gave us free room upgrade upon learning that we were on our honeymoon. :) wonderful experience. will definitely come back! :)

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 18, 2012

Stayed here for a night - and one night is all you need in Macau if you're not a gambler.

Very convenient to get there as they have shuttle bus from the pier to hotel, but not sure whether the driver was too lazy or what, we almost had to lift and get my huge luggage to the car my self. We had to tell him first -not something that he would do spontaneously. But once we reached the hotel - bell boy was super nice to help us.

Location was nice, within walking distance you could reach Senado Square (around 5-10 mins walk), though walking around at night is not suggested... To go to the casino part of the city (i.e. wynn etc...) you'll need to take a cab. And if you want to go to the venetian for free (via shuttle), you need to hop on the shuttle back to the pier, then take the free shuttle from port to the venetian.

Hotel room itself was super nice. Fluffy pillows and beds. They upgraded our room to facing the sea instead of the ugly city. Amenities are L'occitane :) *yay*, but they only provided free once, for more, you will be charged. In the bathroom - you have special space for bath tub, another separate location for the shower (with so many heads - that i did not know what the functions are for), and also toilet. But I noticed that the bath tub is a bit "yellow"-ish and not sleek, hence i decided not to use it.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank si_mandee
Reviewed March 18, 2012

I stayed here for one night, with a group of friends for a bucks night.

After travelling all day from Australia, navigating my way to the bus from the ferry terminal and arriving at the hotel, I was very happy upon entering my room.

The hotel is away from the main strip, surrounded by grey ramshackle buildings. I didn't leave the hotel and walk around the surrounding area, so I can't really comment but it didn't look great.

The rooms are luxurious. Mine had a view over the water over to China. The pool area is also really nice, but it was far too cold to utilise it.

I had a quick walk around the casino, which is really like a medium sized gaming room. It was exceptionally smokey and not very inviting.

I didn't eat of drink in the hotel or make use of the club lounge, so I can't comment on these.

I'm not sure if I would visit Macau again, but if I did, I would consider staying here again.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends