4,022 results
All reviews michael jackson mistral restaurant prestige suite club floor accor member ferry terminal river view senado square luxury room l'occitane toiletries walking distance older part free shuttle st paul evening cocktails mainland china an upgrade
Reviewed April 30, 2011

Stayed two nights in club room at non-smoking floor, and very enjoyed my stay. The king-size bed was comfortable, the room was quiet and had a nice ocean view. I liked the Hermes bath amenities, TV in bath room and automatic curtain.

The best part was the club lounge. The service quality of Club lounge was awesome and it was the best club lounge in my experience. Staff was very attentive, courteous, excellent in service and among them Gary was superb. I usually go out to try local restaurants for breakfast and evening beer, but I visited the lounge every morning/evening because this place was very nice and spoiled me. Only minor drawback was that there was no evening turndown on first night. When I visit Macau next time, I will definitely stay at this hotel and book club floor room again.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business
3  Thank tyo1820036
Reviewed April 30, 2011

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 27, 2011

It is crowded in Easter, but the counter staff is not well prepared. We couldn't get a non-smoking room even we had booked and pre-check in before two hours. They didn't express any regret for their poor service. The room was clean, but the hotel located in an old district and without amusement facility;it was not convenient for family guests.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Kam T
MDIRKS, Manager at Sofitel Macau At Ponte 16, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2011

Dear Accorhotels traveler from Hong Kong,

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns regarding the service you received at Sofitel Macau at Ponte 16.

I would like to sincerely apologize for the oversight in your room preference during the Easter weekend, but primarily for the lack of an apology from our ambassadors.

I am confident that this incident is a rare occurence in a hotel where service and location are two strengths, as attested by fellow travelers on this website.

We welcome you to share any further feedback to help us improve our services by contacting us directly.

warm regards,

M. Dirks,
Sofitel Manager

Reviewed April 24, 2011

We loved our stay. Great location to see the site's. Nice relaxing atmosphere.
The only problem was that the jacuzzi was not heated. Front desk staff was extremely
nice. Loved our room facing the light house, we fell asleep with the lights of the city. The
shuttle bus was easy to use. Great express/free bus to City of Dreams.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank Ifuhadwings
Reviewed April 22, 2011

... in a not so perfect neighborhood. Not that it affected our stay in any way. The location is actually perfect! No noisy casinos or seedy establishments nearby, a 24 hour convenience store just outside, a short 5-10minute walk to Senado square, and regular and efficient shuttle bus service to the ferry terminal.
Plus of course the usual Sofitel luxury. Loved the bed, the bath, the interiors, and the staff! Check in was a breeze, the concierge was so helpful, staff at the Mistral was very courteous and attentive, everything felt just right!
There were two things that I didnt bother get the attention of any hotel staff though during our stay. The hair dryer in the room sounded weird so decided not to use it, and the weighing scale had low batteries. No big deal, but could have been perfect if housekeeping checked everything first before they cleared it after the previous guests.
In spite of that, it will be very hard for me not to stay at Ponte 16 again. It's my 10th time to visit Macau since 2004 and I always go back for a quick vacation. I'm not a casino goer, i just love the sights and the food. For sure my first stay with Sofitel won't be my last.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with friends